Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuff like this is why you never get into confrontations.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Default Stuff like this is why you never get into confrontations.

Pre warning if you have a weak stomach. Blood spurting all over.. https://www.reddit.com/r/NYStateOfMi...dan_ave_bronx/

{>____<}

^I can't watch because I don't have an account. I assume it's a street fight. Someone pulled out a knife mid-fight?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Yeah, stabbed him in the stomach and he bled out profusely. Collapsed and died on the sidewalk.

RIP.
    Retired.

that is horrible.
    " Fifty caliber street sweepers shots from Shaolin that go to Massapequa." - Gza

Banned

It's really never worth it to get in to confrontations, it only takes a split second to turn your life upside either by getting murdered or accidentally killing/damaging someone so bad you end up doing a long stint behind bars. I'd rather get called a pussy and go back to my home than prove how tough I am and never go back home.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    It's really never worth it to get in to confrontations, it only takes a split second to turn your life upside either by getting murdered or accidentally killing/damaging someone so bad you end up doing a long stint behind bars. I'd rather get called a pussy and go back to my home than prove how tough I am and never go back home.
    I agree, but sometimes, you need to defend yourself.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I agree, but sometimes, you need to defend yourself.
    Self defence is essential but leave it at self defence and de-escalate the situation

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

This is only tangentially related, but are you guys ever on public transport in a big city and theres a crazy person talking to themselves, or shouting?

Its usually incoherent nonsense about Jesus or immigrants. I've seen this several times over the last few years.

Banned

About 10 years ago there was a guy who was famous for riding a particular train line in Sydney (which was the shortest at the time, now it's all changed) and he was older maybe 50-60s, he would ride the train barefoot and cut his toenails and rub his feet taking up a double three seater (opening up the 3 seater in front to face him and put his feet on it) and he had a walking stick he would hit people with and spit on people and abuse them when they tell him to move or put his feet down and stuff. Apparently he would just ride the train up and down the line all day abusing people lol every day on twitter would be a new video of him which was usually in peak hour while the carriage is full of people standing in the aisle and he's claiming 6 seats being a grub, it was kind of funny but clearly mental illness at play

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

{>____<}

About 10 years ago there was a guy who was famous for riding a particular train line in Sydney (which was the shortest at the time, now it's all changed) and he was older maybe 50-60s, he would ride the train barefoot and cut his toenails and rub his feet taking up a double three seater (opening up the 3 seater in front to face him and put his feet on it) and he had a walking stick he would hit people with and spit on people and abuse them when they tell him to move or put his feet down and stuff. Apparently he would just ride the train up and down the line all day abusing people lol every day on twitter would be a new video of him which was usually in peak hour while the carriage is full of people standing in the aisle and he's claiming 6 seats being a grub, it was kind of funny but clearly mental illness at play
    He never met the right person to put him in his place?

Do you take the train or bus often, Ironman?

Would you confront one of these space cadets?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    He never met the right person to put him in his place?
    There was usually videos of people yelling at him and sometimes you get someone trying to get physical but honestly do you really want to beat up an obviously mentally ill guy? If he spat at you or hit you with his cane then yeah you would and you'd be justified but just in general most people ignore it wanting to get home from a long day at work then standing on an over crowded train.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    This is only tangentially related, but are you guys ever on public transport in a big city and theres a crazy person talking to themselves, or shouting?

Its usually incoherent nonsense about Jesus or immigrants. I've seen this several times over the last few years.
    Yes, down here too. There is not enough room in mental health care facilities (underfunding) and moreover some people refuse to be institutionamized when they cannot be forced.

it's always public transportation indeed lol. sad, really.
    Retired.

that's wild lol
    Retired.