Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ghostface Killah Branded 'Deadbeat' Dad By Gay Son: 'You Made Me Hate Myself'

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    What help do you think exists? I think you're creating a problem where there isn't one. Life isn't simple, doesn't conform to one uniform 'ideal' thing. You want the third reich or something.
    Before helping them, there’s some questions about this.
    have they ever performed studies about how their brain work?
    Because it’s weird that humans has study every single rarity in physical and mentally alterations and atleast I never heard about this.

I’m not saying kill the gay people wtf, dont need to get so emotional about it.
    There are certain questions about the whole movement and acceptance that they getting nowadays.

I mean it’s not like they killing them everyday just because they act and walk in fruity ways lol
    Unlike black people who does live that shit, but since shit aint changing it isnt talked about that much.
    We can’t cancel racist or cops.
    They dont even cancel pedophiles like that, and most of them who does fked up shit are gays.

I can't get into everything you're saying cos theres too many points to connect. To an extent I agree with some of what you said - we don't know nearly enough about how the human brain works, its the most complex structure known to man.

I believe there has been research but its obviously not high up the list of priorities as more scientists want to cure alzheimers, dementia etc. Again, who are they hurting? Its not a pressing issue.

I'm pretty sure that by the time we know enough about the brain to cure those diseases and even alter human desires - we'll be pretty much unrecognizable as a species/civilization.

Lol y’all think this is bad. Try being friends with masta killas “other son” on Facebook. It’s cringe . Dude actually claims his dad is wack and a then proceeds to shit on him all day. It’s kinda sad lol

I can't get into everything you're saying cos theres too many points to connect. To an extent I agree with some of what you said - we don't know nearly enough about how the human brain works, its the most complex structure known to man.

I believe there has been research but its obviously not high up the list of priorities as more scientists want to cure alzheimers, dementia etc. Again, who are they hurting? Its not a pressing issue.

I'm pretty sure that by the time we know enough about the brain to cure those diseases and even alter human desires - we'll be pretty much unrecognizable as a species/civilization.
    Well, i put it this way.
    It’s been a fact that some of the biggest names in history had some gay manners.
    Like Shakespeare, Alexander Magno, Da Vinci or Julio Ceasar. (Which are mostly european figures)
    The chain of command havent change a lot though, so it can be understandable that those in power in this age arent willing to hide anymore.

If u ask me if I agree with their movement or not, I could care less. It’s not my problem individuals may or may not do with their lives. But I do talk this whole shit because I observe how things move around and do notice when people pull the race card or the gay card for stupidity.

Last year, they were trying to pass the law for ppl of the same sex to married were my parents live. Which led to people to “protest”. Lots of emotional and religious drama.
    I even got into an arguement because i didnt want to sign against those people getting married.
    I have 2 lesbian friends, 1 is fine asf and the other one is like the sister i never had, Love em crazy bitches to death.
    They live together and build a house, but they couldnt get married here.
    They know how i see this whole shit and respect my position, and they know I’m down for them. But, i dont think u gotta give a damn what other people feel about ure sitation even if its ure own family.

Like i said, only Ghost, his kids mom and the kids know the real! And if they choose to fix it, hey! Bout damn time.
    But if they dont, they have their reasons

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Hmmm, he says he hasn't had a full convo or seen his dad in 15 years. But in this interview from 2017 he says

“My dad sends money and we talk, but there’s nothing like spending time together,”

So which is it?

https://www.nylon.com/articles/nylon...les-march-2017

I'm not sure who his mentally ill daughter is from the original article. There doesn't seem to be a lot of info online about them. There is a Staten Island R&B singer named Ty Coles though.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

What does MK say about it?
    Nothing , he doesn’t acknowledge it . Which is the smartest thing any of these gentlemen could do. Just don’t say shit. Let them speak into the void until clarity hits.

niggas in this thread sound remedial. no one is protesting Ghost's music just because they say he's a shitty father if homosexuality makes him disown his own son. and your ignorant ass agreeing with Ghost doesn't mean everyone else does. it makes you objectively homophobic and a bad parent.

no one is saying anyone has to accept or love gay people, either. but cutting off your son because he's gay is just dirtbag retard shit. and Ghost is a real ignorant older dude with fucked up beliefs. y'all act like being a Ghost or Wu fan means defending any wack thing they do. fake fans.

someone tried to paint Ghost as the one getting bullied by his son lol because of his beliefs. the guy who spent his life rapping about selling coke and killing black men is now some moral figure? 1 Ghost isn't even a 5 Percenter 2 being a Muslim doesn't mean hating gay people or disowning your kids for not following your beliefs. you stupid niggas can't process that its THE FATHER's job to raise their kids? if Infinite is this gross, "malicious" freak like y'all are saying, thats Ghost's fault for being another deadbeat nigga not raising his son to be a moral man even if he's gay. gay or not, i feel bad for the kids of some of y'all.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

Quote Originally Posted by MakCorleone View Post
    Why they don’t seek help for them?
    How possible is for them to be born as a man or women and feel otherwise?
    It’s like Cat to try to bark like a Dog because the cat felt it?
    It's not. That would be transspecies, and on some Greek myth shit. Or Romulus & Remus.

An it is pretty easy. People are just born, and one day they walk through a rainbow. That is when it happens, that is when they feel otherwise. But not, that is not how it works. It all works with people first trying to designate you as a man or woman based upon he features of your body. And they pick the most likely. Now this can sometimes be difficult if we are talking about an enlarged clit or somebody with both genitalia. That is why there has been a scale, and it is not as black & white as people think.
    As humans, we can at one point think about who we are, and if we are comfortable with that idea. Or do we feel otherwise? Do we love other things? Don't think it is that weird. Especially if you start from a very limited space where everybody has to be categorized as either 1 or 0. While we are actually talking about a spectrum of options.

In the end it is still his kid. That shit about Killas son, damn. Is he only talking shit about him? Because this is not as much talking shit about your dad, as it is trying to reach out to him. At least that is how I see it. We are not at the Eminem point yet.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Lol y’all think this is bad. Try being friends with masta killas “other son” on Facebook. It’s cringe . Dude actually claims his dad is wack and a then proceeds to shit on him all day. It’s kinda sad lol
    what? what's his name?
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Just issuing this warning in advance. Do not want anybody to get caught off guard.. Pride month begins tomorrow. #beready

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Seed View Post
    niggas in this thread sound remedial. no one is protesting Ghost's music just because they say he's a shitty father if homosexuality makes him disown his own son. and your ignorant ass agreeing with Ghost doesn't mean everyone else does. it makes you objectively homophobic and a bad parent.

no one is saying anyone has to accept or love gay people, either. but cutting off your son because he's gay is just dirtbag retard shit. and Ghost is a real ignorant older dude with fucked up beliefs. y'all act like being a Ghost or Wu fan means defending any wack thing they do. fake fans.

someone tried to paint Ghost as the one getting bullied by his son lol because of his beliefs. the guy who spent his life rapping about selling coke and killing black men is now some moral figure? 1 Ghost isn't even a 5 Percenter 2 being a Muslim doesn't mean hating gay people or disowning your kids for not following your beliefs. you stupid niggas can't process that its THE FATHER's job to raise their kids? if Infinite is this gross, "malicious" freak like y'all are saying, thats Ghost's fault for being another deadbeat nigga not raising his son to be a moral man even if he's gay. gay or not, i feel bad for the kids of some of y'all.
    Ghost not aknowledging his kids is fucked up from every angle.
    And again, nothing against gay people but again yall are judging Ghost without knowing the whole story.
    I suppose the kid isnt a kid anymore and +18 or 21.
    So, if he was in a shelter why did RZA’s sister didnt help the kid either?
    He said RZA helped him but still was homeless? Something doesnt add up!
    Some of y’all are forgeting stupid shit yall did as teenagers and got kicked outta the house because we thought we were the “Man” (not in this case though).
    But again something mustve happened! What if the kid had a gay party at Ghost crib wearing his Mask and the bfried wore the eagle bracelet. And the other son snitched or something? We all know Ghost has a big ego.
    We dont know if the kid abused another kid or something. Because shit like that does happen within those groups!
    We don’t know shit!
    We only know what the kid has said, and from the pictures we see he doesnt like struggling.
    Now, again i’ve grown with both my moms and my pops.
    And most of my friends used to asked me how was that shit like?
    Didnt understand that at the time why? But now i know.

Newsflash, abuse happens within all groups. As do parties. And what exactly makes a 'gay party'?

If anything, this whole event raises more questions than it answers.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Seed View Post

BONG BONG !!!

Quote Originally Posted by MakCorleone View Post
    Well, i put it this way.
    It’s been a fact that some of the biggest names in history had some gay manners.
    Like Shakespeare, Alexander Magno, Da Vinci or Julio Ceasar. (Which are mostly european figures)
    obviously, since gay americans only came into existence when the USA was founded. centuries after there were historical figures in Europe

but thanks for implying it's mostly euros who are gay

lol
    Retired.