Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ghostface Killah Branded 'Deadbeat' Dad By Gay Son: 'You Made Me Hate Myself'

nada ignorante

This thread has turned out to be very gay! Well done fellas
    N.I.

Quote Originally Posted by MakCorleone
    What if the kid had a gay party at Ghost crib wearing his Mask and the bfried wore the eagle bracelet. And the other son snitched
    this had me dying lol too funny
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by hotnikks View Post
    This thread has turned out to be very gay! Well done fellatio
    fixed that for you
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 06-01-2023 at 06:14 PM.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    Newsflash, abuse happens within all groups.
    it's like being the only euro among americans on wupork and getting abused by them and the most by an italo american. abuse does happen in all groups
    Retired.

even though his gayness has become the main character of the story, he never says ghost makes him hate himself for being gay. He says he made him hate himself because he wasn't in his life. The word gay is a nuclear attention bomb so if it's a part of the story it becomes the whole story. He says Ghost doesn't answer his texts and hasn't reached out. He also happens to be gay

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    Newsflash, abuse happens within all groups. As do parties. And what exactly makes a 'gay party'?

If anything, this whole event raises more questions than it answers.
    Abuse happens yes.
    But, pedophiles who abuse boys does have a gay “orientation” due to being attracted to boys and not girls.
    Damn, if u go to a party and u see a bunch of mfs kissing other mfs and bitches kissing bitches. And on the other side u see them compete on who can walk it better like a model. That should be a sign lol

Quote Originally Posted by hotnikks View Post
    This thread has turned out to be very gay! Well done fellas
    The thread has gay in the tittle, just build up on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    this had me dying lol too funny
    Just read that myself and cracked thinking Ghosts face expression!
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    even though his gayness has become the main character of the story, he never says ghost makes him hate himself for being gay. He says he made him hate himself because he wasn't in his life. The word gay is a nuclear attention bomb so if it's a part of the story it becomes the whole story. He says Ghost doesn't answer his texts and hasn't reached out. He also happens to be gay
    Bong Bong, it made everybody assume it was his gayness the problem of all. Which may or may not be correct

it's like being the only euro among americans on wupork and getting abused by them and the most by an italo american. abuse does happen in all groups
    When u mean americans, do u talk of the native americans/indians? Or the euro americans?

I’m gonna say something slightly controversial here but i mean no disrespect to the parties involved . Y’all know it’s all love if y’all reading this but even sungod sometimes looks like a dusty project dude . It’s actually kinda sad the state he looks like in some of his videos , it’s not a good look for someone as legendary and well to do as ghostface. Whether or not y’all like or dislike these people, their kids are a true representation of them and you can’t have your kids out here lacking when you got it , it’s crazy some people actually feel like they have no right to THEIR OWN FATHER’s care. Prodigy’s daughter Santana fox and his son Shaka are great examples of kids whose fathers truly made it . When you see them, you definite cannot dispute that they are the seeds of the great late prodigy, all clean cut and well presented .

it’s never too late for ghost to get this right , if infact these allegations are true.

Quote Originally Posted by MakCorleone View Post
    When u mean americans, do u talk of the native americans/indians? Or the euro americans?
    good point. euro americans

euro americans do not like being called euro americans lol
    Retired.

Abuse happens yes.
    But, pedophiles who abuse boys does have a gay “orientation” due to being attracted to boys and not girls.
    So what about pedos that prey on young girls? You make no sense.

And Julio Caesar? Lol

I like Mak's pitch for a potential Ghostface sitcom pilot though. Ghost gets home from a hard day spitting jewels in the booth to find his son having a gay party. Take off my bird jewelry and go to your room son, all you fruitypants kick rocks. Theres glitter all over the living room! Eventually they have a cathartic, teachable moment about trust and boundaries like the kid is Theo Huxtable. It ends with some one liner from GFK about safe sex - Protect Ya Dick, The Dick Gently Leaks etc.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

What if the kid had a gay party at Ghost crib wearing his Mask and the bfried wore the eagle bracelet. And the other son snitched or something?
    Ghost gonna record Never Be The Same Again Part II after witnessing that.

Don't worry, Ghost gonna send them all a weeks supply of Killah Coffee and make it right.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    The son even says "I can't even say you're a deadbeat dad to me because I am gay because you're a deadbeat dad to all your kids"
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

So are we gonna do a We Are The World record to bring the Coles family back together?

I'll do the high notes and stuff.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    So what about pedos that prey on young girls? You make no sense.
    Pedos is pedos, but gay pedos do play a big part on the kids sexual orientation aswell, both man & women pedos are is disgusting
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    And Julio Caesar? Lol

I like Mak's pitch for a potential Ghostface sitcom pilot though. Ghost gets home from a hard day spitting jewels in the booth to find his son having a gay party. Take off my bird jewelry and go to your room son, all you fruitypants kick rocks. Theres glitter all over the living room! Eventually they have a cathartic, teachable moment about trust and boundaries like the kid is Theo Huxtable. It ends with some one liner from GFK about safe sex - Protect Ya Dick, The Dick Gently Leaks etc.
    It would end with Ghost making a video like he did yo action bronson right before having a diabetic attack low or high sugar, doesnt really matter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    Ghost gonna record Never Be The Same Again Part II after witnessing that.

Don't worry, Ghost gonna send them all a weeks supply of Killah Coffee and make it right.
    The Never Be The Same Again PT.2 should be produced by another deadbeat father like Dr. Dre and featuring Lady Gaga & Cher, so Ghost can get his gay fans back.
    He also should send all of his kids that Wu Goo shit he was working with Priest.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    The son even says "I can't even say you're a deadbeat dad to me because I am gay because you're a deadbeat dad to all your kids"
    I think the lyrics on Gihad gave us a glance of what could’ve been going on with Ghost and his kids
    So are we gonna do a We Are The World record to bring the Coles family back together?

I'll do the high notes and stuff.
    I’m out, my voice is raspy like the D.O.C. After the accident