Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ghostface Killah Branded 'Deadbeat' Dad By Gay Son: 'You Made Me Hate Myself'

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Default Ghostface Killah Branded 'Deadbeat' Dad By Gay Son: 'You Made Me Hate Myself'

https://hiphopdx.com/news/ghostface-...at-dad-gay-son

^People are going in on Ghostface right now on social media about this.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    https://hiphopdx.com/news/ghostface-...at-dad-gay-son

^People are going in on Ghostface right now on social media about this.
    He also clarified that he isn’t looking for money, but simply Ghostface’s “heart,” “attention” and “love.”

Doing this will def make Ghost give him love lmao

Just listened to his music, not my flavor but soulful. I think adults have to get over whatever they think their parent did or didn't do there's no way, as a child, you're going to have a full perspective of what's going on or your own childhood. After a certain point it's just you and your underdeveloped feelings. Ghost's life sucked as a kid and I'm yet to hear a bad word about his own parents lol.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

This is his way of getting the attention he never received.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Yall made me post it : Wu Tang is for the children.
    Retired.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Just listened to his music, not my flavor but soulful. I think adults have to get over whatever they think their parent did or didn't do there's no way, as a child, you're going to have a full perspective of what's going on or your own childhood. After a certain point it's just you and your underdeveloped feelings. Ghost's life sucked as a kid and I'm yet to hear a bad word about his own parents lol.
    This is hard to do when you come from poverty.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

If this is true , ghost gotta do what he gotta do and just give this kid and audience . He is way too old to be having these types of skeletons pop out the closet . People like him and meth have a whole solid legacy they don’t need tainted by one of the worst stereotypes to ever shadow black men.

I've met Ghost and was kind of a dick, unlike Trife and Rae. And other members talk about him being a bully and an asshole. And I follow some of the same Muslim IGs. Ghost is always liking the more extreme homophobic posts. And he's had a lot of homophobic lyrics.

I doubt Ghost will change and he probably thinks homosexuality is a choice or some ignorant shit. And he also probably has more than one kid he isn't involved with. It is what it is. Just because a rapper is nice lyrically doesn't mean they are a good or enlightened person.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

Why am I not surprised?

I guess the song they made together was done over the net.

He said before and in this post that RZA has done more for him.

Yea Rza can be generous . I remember him just throwing 20k at some struggling rapper who claimed his house burned down.

I sympathize with him.

Prospect

I get why people consider this interesting or newsworthy. Personally, i would rather not of even seen this. Family is not public business and itÂ’s cringy as hell to air it. Besides IÂ’m a grown father who ainÂ’t lookin at an artist for parental guidance. Hate grown ass adults crying about their parents. No oneÂ’s parents are perfect. If you werenÂ’t physically, abused, move on be a man and take responsibility for the rest of your own life. Be better than what you went through.

Quote Originally Posted by wt36 View Post
    I get why people consider this interesting or newsworthy. Personally, i would rather not of even seen this. Family is not public business and itÂ’s cringy as hell to air it. Besides IÂ’m a grown father who ainÂ’t lookin at an artist for parental guidance. Hate grown ass adults crying about their parents. No oneÂ’s parents are perfect. If you werenÂ’t physically, abused, move on be a man and take responsibility for the rest of your own life. Be better than what you went through.
    Ok dude, but this is own son that he don't even talk to him for 15 years, is a bit too much.

Stop being such a Wu groupie and so biased.

I think infinite's mom is Sofia diggs