Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ghostface Killah Branded 'Deadbeat' Dad By Gay Son: 'You Made Me Hate Myself'

Banned

I don't really care what kind of father he is I am a fan of Ghostface Killah not Dennis Coles which goes for any musician, actor, athlete etc
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Prospect

If he was 15 I get the cry for help. Your dad being a “deadbeat” ain’t none of my damn business it’s family and making it public is nuthin but a victim attention grab. I ain’t no groupie just don’t give 2 shits what kids of a music group I listen too think of their childhood. He specifically said he wanted ghosts fans to know he is a deadbeat father, well I guess I know… sucks for him, what exactly does he want Ghosts fans to do about it?

Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't really care what kind of father he is I am a fan of Ghostface Killah not Dennis Coles which goes for any musician, actor, athlete etc
    What if the person was a rapist and a mass murder, would you still like him as an artist??
    Last edited by Apocalypse; 05-27-2023 at 06:32 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    What if the person was a rapist and a mass murder, would you still like him as an artist??
    Why do you people always search for a gotcha moment? Yeah of course I wouldn't support a kiddy fiddler like a normal person, GFK isn't being accused of one so why even bring it up?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by wt36 View Post
    If he was 15 I get the cry for help. Your dad being a “deadbeat” ain’t none of my damn business it’s family and making it public is nuthin but a victim attention grab. I ain’t no groupie just don’t give 2 shits what kids of a music group I listen too think of their childhood. He specifically said he wanted ghosts fans to know he is a deadbeat father, well I guess I know… sucks for him, what exactly does he want Ghosts fans to do about it?

Exactly
    Nothing but make it aware that Ghost really isn't a father; however, there are two sides to every story. It could be issues with the mother, tried to bury him in child support, etc. I'd like to hear Ghost's side before we make judgements. We only know Ghost musically, not personally.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

I'd disown my son too, if he looked like that. First thing I saw was the picture n then I just skimmed the whole thing hearing it as an exaggerated, dramatic hissy fit.

Fuck social media and what humans have become.

I get why people consider this interesting or newsworthy. Personally, i would rather not of even seen this. Family is not public business and itÂ’s cringy as hell to air it. Besides IÂ’m a grown father who ainÂ’t lookin at an artist for parental guidance. Hate grown ass adults crying about their parents. No oneÂ’s parents are perfect. If you werenÂ’t physically, abused, move on be a man and take responsibility for the rest of your own life. Be better than what you went through.
    Damn, this is a shitty take. Parents steal from their kids, lie on them, traumatize them and disown them. If you think only physically harming your kids makes you a bad parent, you're a bad parent.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

Prospect

Haha traumatize, steal, blah blah blah. What if what if. Yeah but that’s not what happened is it??? I’m sick of all the victims. There is millions who have it worse right now, that need help. This is a grown ass “man” crying to his dads fan base about his crappy childhood.

And you don’t know a thing about me, my kids are far to intelligent to go crying to the general public about a problem in their family life.

nada ignorante

That faggot is just chasing clout... Such an embarrassment for GFK to have a faggot son like that.
    Thats what hapens when you have 20 different babies some weird shit gonna pop out LOL
    N.I.

Quote Originally Posted by hotnikks View Post
    That faggot is just chasing clout... Such an embarrassment for GFK to have a faggot son like that.
    Thats what hapens when you have 20 different babies some weird shit gonna pop out LOL
    I can't see a reason to doubt his story. And you almost said it, if you have a ton of kids you should take responsibility for it.

Quote Originally Posted by hotnikks View Post
    I understand what you saying, and me ( and I bet you ) has Wu-heads will always love Ghostdini.

Btw, I would be a bit disappointed if GFK would be different.

To me GFK represents a true NYC ghetto rap Stallion, but at the same time it would be cool if Dennis Coles would be a bit more tolerant, after all we are in 2023 in this is his freaking Son.

Haha traumatize, steal, blah blah blah. What if what if. Yeah but that’s not what happened is it??? I’m sick of all the victims. There is millions who have it worse right now, that need help. This is a grown ass “man” crying to his dads fan base about his crappy childhood.

And you don’t know a thing about me, my kids are far to intelligent to go crying to the general public about a problem in their family life.
    wtf are you talking about? man said his dad made him hate himself for being gay. thats traumatizing and disowning his own kid for something they can't help.

i know a few things about you, man. you're revealing yourself. its real weird to be this angry at celebrity's child telling their parent's fanbase they're a bad father.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

Prospect

ok one more bite.

I'm angry?

I resorted to calling someone a bad parent essentially for saying they didnt care what an artists child had to say about their childhood?

dont project your feelings on to me.

I'm a fan of the artist GFK. I dont know Dennis and would have little in common with him. Obviously any artist can cross a line where their personal conduct ruins the art. Sorry this aint even close. An artists son directly addressing me as a fan of their father elicited a response. If your a minor I get it and i would hope someone would inform them that their legal guardian should handle financial support etc in the courts. Infinite is now an adult crying his daddy never hugged him. Not to a therapist, his Dads fanbase. It is weird as hell you care this much which was my original point to begin with. Almost as if your a fudge factory union rep. If you feel so bad for Infinate tell him you can never be his Dad but you would be happy to mentor him. Hell maybe run by Target and ship him some maybelline.

you mad bro?

He must be really desperate to try and reach out to his dad like that. In interviews he has stated how difficult it was for him to have his dad use homophobic slurs in his lyrics. And that RZA was a big help as a mentor with his music career amongst things. Now all of a sudden he needs to reach out. And it looks like a breaking point was reached on his side of the family. The messages, damn. 'Wherever you are', how you can you honestly send that back after a list of messages to which you have not reacted. Based upon this evidence, Ghost looks really bad. Least he could have done is explained himself. Still his seed. Wu-Tang is for the children, but whose?

And it looks like Infinite is reaching out not just for himself, but also for his sister. Wouldn't you at least react to something if a kid is being taken away?

After this was posted, I heard Ghost was promoting his coffee thing on IG. Probably a scheduled post. Regardless, still looks bad. But i do wonder what Ghost his side of the story is. Especially if, if Sophia Diggs is the mother? Which would mean RZA's sister? This all just begs the question HOW SWAY?

Family drama might also not be our business. Yet i have to recall the court case of RZA about a kid that was supposed to be not his. And the kid ran in yelling daddy.

By the way, the title of this thread is a wonderful example of the reporting in the hiphop community. Don't know why you should put gay in the title, he still his son. They would not put in straight son. Also seen some publications write aspiring/upcoming. In my opinion, that all feels like they are trying to attack Infinite as a person. But maybe the worst is how publication are commonly ending their article with plugs for other stuff by Ghost or Infinite. Only Vibe actually reached out to Ghost for comment. So far no reaction though.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    He must be really desperate to try and reach out to his dad like that. In interviews he has stated how difficult it was for him to have his dad use homophobic slurs in his lyrics. And that RZA was a big help as a mentor with his music career amongst things. Now all of a sudden he needs to reach out. And it looks like a breaking point was reached on his side of the family. The messages, damn. 'Wherever you are', how you can you honestly send that back after a list of messages to which you have not reacted. Based upon this evidence, Ghost looks really bad. Least he could have done is explained himself. Still his seed. Wu-Tang is for the children, but whose?

And it looks like Infinite is reaching out not just for himself, but also for his sister. Wouldn't you at least react to something if a kid is being taken away?

After this was posted, I heard Ghost was promoting his coffee thing on IG. Probably a scheduled post. Regardless, still looks bad. But i do wonder what Ghost his side of the story is. Especially if, if Sophia Diggs is the mother? Which would mean RZA's sister? This all just begs the question HOW SWAY?

Family drama might also not be our business. Yet i have to recall the court case of RZA about a kid that was supposed to be not his. And the kid ran in yelling daddy.

By the way, the title of this thread is a wonderful example of the reporting in the hiphop community. Don't know why you should put gay in the title, he still his son. They would not put in straight son. Also seen some publications write aspiring/upcoming. In my opinion, that all feels like they are trying to attack Infinite as a person. But maybe the worst is how publication are commonly ending their article with plugs for other stuff by Ghost or Infinite. Only Vibe actually reached out to Ghost for comment. So far no reaction though.
    Imo this shit is weird, i’d say the kid must’ve done something to make Ghost be like that.
    Like any parent with rules in his house would have and when you break em for something dumb they did then get kicked out of the house, same as the sister!
    Him being gay is fucked up for Ghost based on his 5% beliefs and all that, he seems like a cold mf but, dont think shit went down just because of his gay shit.
    Plus, that whole gay/trans shit is a mental thing and mfs aint trying to help them mfs either but making it seem like its normal and must accept them. But, then locked them mfs who claimed to be from the future or some alien and shit.
    Plus, I’ve worked with gay people and them mfs are very malicious, they know the attention they get when somebody dont like em or something they jusy put people against that person for their personal benefit.
    So, can’t really judge Ghost and dont think we should know their business either