Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ghostface Killah Branded 'Deadbeat' Dad By Gay Son: 'You Made Me Hate Myself'

Veteran Member

^^^Yup, unfortunately we'll never know the whole truth

Quote Originally Posted by MakCorleone View Post
    Imo this shit is weird, i’d say the kid must’ve done something to make Ghost be like that.
    Like any parent with rules in his house would have and when you break em for something dumb they did then get kicked out of the house, same as the sister!
    Him being gay is fucked up for Ghost based on his 5% beliefs and all that, he seems like a cold mf but, dont think shit went down just because of his gay shit.
    Plus, that whole gay/trans shit is a mental thing and mfs aint trying to help them mfs either but making it seem like its normal and must accept them. But, then locked them mfs who claimed to be from the future or some alien and shit.
    Plus, I’ve worked with gay people and them mfs are very malicious, they know the attention they get when somebody dont like em or something they jusy put people against that person for their personal benefit.
    So, can’t really judge Ghost and dont think we should know their business either
    Who claimed to be an alien from the future?

in the end we have to accept we don't really know what's going on. also, I feel like none of this is my business tbh. it's family stuff and it's fucked up for both of them. but everybody's got a family and we all know how it goes. we take the good with the bad
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 05-30-2023 at 06:45 AM.
    Retired.

I don't know why people have a hard time separating the art from the artist. I like Ghostface. I like Woody Allen and Roman Polanski movies. They're not social workers or humanitarians. They're artists

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Who claimed to be an alien from the future?
    I’m making an example when mentally I’ll people claimed to be something or somebody their not and end up locked in a psychiatric hospital, but gay or trans people felt like they was born the opposite gender u gotta accept that they were born like that ����*♂️

I’m making an example when mentally I’ll people claimed to be something or somebody their not and end up locked in a psychiatric hospital, but gay or trans people felt like they was born the opposite gender u gotta accept that they were born like that ����*♂️
    Lol. What would your solution be? There are operations and things that can give trans people a better life. It doesn't appear to be a mental condition that can get better with treatment, like schizophrenia for example. Who are they hurting?

Gay animals exist. What you gonna blame that on?

My pet pug is gay, and I blame it purely on stupidity. I don't think he understands that dogs without a penis can be sexual too. Like when he meets a dog he goes straight for the genital area, and if there's no dick he just immediately moves on.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    My pet pug is gay, and I blame it purely on stupidity. I don't think he understands that dogs without a penis can be sexual too. Like when he meets a dog he goes straight for the genital area, and if there's no dick he just immediately moves on.
    In 5 to 10 years he's gonna complain about you on social media and people like me will have to comment on it on WuCorp. FML
    Retired.

Ghost realised that if he dies his seed won't be ill like him

Lol. What would your solution be? There are operations and things that can give trans people a better life. It doesn't appear to be a mental condition that can get better with treatment, like schizophrenia for example. Who are they hurting?

Gay animals exist. What you gonna blame that on?
    Won’t be a solution, because it became marketable for corporations to stand by the gay people side!
    Just look at the last world cup, them mfs werent mad at the arabs for all of those people dying, they were mad cause gay people werent allowed to do gay shit

Won’t be a solution, because it became marketable for corporations to stand by the gay people side!
    Just look at the last world cup, them mfs werent mad at the arabs for all of those people dying, they were mad cause gay people werent allowed to do gay shit
    They were. There were multiple reasons people protested.

But what would you like to happen? Lock them all up because you once had a bad experience with a coworker?

nada ignorante

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    lmao... Animal planet pt. 2 the homo version
    Last edited by hotnikks; 05-30-2023 at 12:02 PM.
    N.I.

They were. There were multiple reasons people protested.

But what would you like to happen? Lock them all up because you once had a bad experience with a coworker?
    Why they don’t seek help for them?
    How possible is for them to be born as a man or women and feel otherwise?
    It’s like Cat to try to bark like a Dog because the cat felt it?
    I actually didn’t have the experience with the gay, he actually became a friend but the way he used to talk about that victimazing himself even when he looked for the problem, thats the shit i told him i didnt like about him.
    He did some shady shit behind my back with the manager at work.
    But, on the bright side he was funny as hell and introduced me to a bunch of women.
    One day i talked to him about what i thought about gay people, and he couldnt denied it.

Why they don't seek help for them?
    How possible is for them to be born as a man or women and feel otherwise?
    It's like Cat to try to bark like a Dog because the cat felt it?
    What help do you think exists? I think you're creating a problem where there isn't one. Life isn't simple, doesn't conform to one uniform 'ideal' thing. You want the third reich or something.

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Wu-Tang is for the children.. Well except if you’re gay.