Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Ghostface Killah Branded 'Deadbeat' Dad By Gay Son: 'You Made Me Hate Myself'

Quote Originally Posted by MakCorleone View Post
    Abuse happens yes.
    But, pedophiles who abuse boys does have a gay “orientation” due to being attracted to boys and not girls.
    Damn, if u go to a party and u see a bunch of mfs kissing other mfs and bitches kissing bitches. And on the other side u see them compete on who can walk it better like a model. That should be a sign lol
    And pedophiles who are men who abuse girls, have a non gay "orientation". The way you talking, Ghostface and anybody that ever hung with Superb is suspect. Because that is a group too.

So what exactly is bad about a gay party? And why would people immediately be kissing?
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    I’m gonna say something slightly controversial here but i mean no disrespect to the parties involved . Y’all know it’s all love if y’all reading this but even sungod sometimes looks like a dusty project dude . It’s actually kinda sad the state he looks like in some of his videos , it’s not a good look for someone as legendary and well to do as ghostface. Whether or not y’all like or dislike these people, their kids are a true representation of them and you can’t have your kids out here lacking when you got it , it’s crazy some people actually feel like they have no right to THEIR OWN FATHER’s care. Prodigy’s daughter Santana fox and his son Shaka are great examples of kids whose fathers truly made it . When you see them, you definite cannot dispute that they are the seeds of the great late prodigy, all clean cut and well presented .

it’s never too late for ghost to get this right , if infact these allegations are true.
    Didn't Sun God catch a rep about 10 years ago? I was pretty surprised that his kid was still hanging in SI. My assumption would be that he would want to take his kids out of there. (Didn't Rae describe this for himself? Wanting to take his momma out of there?)

That goes together with what The Hound was saying & TSA pointed out, that he is a deadbeat to all his kids. I forgot that part, because as I said before, I did notice how some hip hop media felt the need to point this out. Which in turn only shows of how much they actually read and took the time to understand what Infinite was saying. Still makes me want to hear a follow up from both parties.

Now after a stressfull day like this, don't you just love to sit down and have a cup of joe? Well dream no more and get your Killah Coffee right now! (Shipping prices may vary.)

At times we have also been wondering on here why Ghost was one of those people who was always on the road. In other words, are his finances really in order? How much does he still make on his classics? Or does that all go to Sony, RZA, Def Jam?

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    And pedophiles who are men who abuse girls, have a non gay "orientation". The way you talking, Ghostface and anybody that ever hung with Superb is suspect. Because that is a group too.

So what exactly is bad about a gay party? And why would people immediately be kissing?
    Actually they should be, if not participant in those actions atleast for covering up.
    Ghost & Lord Jamar were friends of him.
    I remember Jamar being asked about it and didnt want to speak about that.
    Just saying that Superb was his friend.
    Tbh, i always found it weird Ghost stopped collaborating with Superb.
    A few years before his passing Superb claimed to have written Supreme Clientele.

Didn't Sun God catch a rep about 10 years ago? I was pretty surprised that his kid was still hanging in SI. My assumption would be that he would want to take his kids out of there. (Didn't Rae describe this for himself? Wanting to take his momma out of there?)

That goes together with what The Hound was saying & TSA pointed out, that he is a deadbeat to all his kids. I forgot that part, because as I said before, I did notice how some hip hop media felt the need to point this out. Which in turn only shows of how much they actually read and took the time to understand what Infinite was saying. Still makes me want to hear a follow up from both parties.

Now after a stressfull day like this, don't you just love to sit down and have a cup of joe? Well dream no more and get your Killah Coffee right now! (Shipping prices may vary.)

At times we have also been wondering on here why Ghost was one of those people who was always on the road. In other words, are his finances really in order? How much does he still make on his classics? Or does that all go to Sony, RZA, Def Jam?
    Funny thing just watched Wu tang series season 3 episode 7.
    They mention Infinite while Ghost was feeling sick.

I hope Ghost isnt one of those artist who sold his publishing!
    He has to many classics, and him not getting that income from royalties would be fked up!
    I know the streaming game ain’t paying that much either so

BINGO

you called it, alot of these successful artists have their kids living in the burbs or living better lives than they did, it always mindfucked me how dude was always in the projects with the block dudes, almost seemed like he actually lived there which would be a damn shame. Not saying to forget your roots but if they are entrenched in hardships and struggle, as a father, you probably wanna get em as far away from that as possible.

but what do i know

and about ghosts finances, (again won't disclose too much) , but from an insiders knowledge perspective, dude is a millionaire and very financially secure, his properties alone are worth some significant bread. dude is prolly the 3rd richest wutang member to date so no..he is not broke in the least bit

{>____<}

and about ghosts finances, (again won't disclose too much) , but from an insiders knowledge perspective, dude is a millionaire and very financially secure, his properties alone are worth some significant bread. dude is prolly the 3rd richest wutang member to date so no..he is not broke in the least bit
    I figured. As I said before, we need to hear Ghost's side of the story. There's probably a lot we as fans don't know.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I figured. As I said before, we need to hear Ghost's side of the story. There's probably a lot we as fans don't know.
    We shouldnt, thats their family business.
    I mean, i’m not gonna stop listening to Ghost just because of this if it ends up to be true, because it doesnt affect me in my personal life. He’s fking up his relationship with the kid and if he gets to be older than what he is and gets rejected by his kids then that will be his own fuckery because of what he did or did not.
    I mean look at ODB, he said Wu for the Children live on tv.
    But, then again had a dozen of kids and his eldest (i think) YDB said on Vlad that Dirty MADE him watching him do drugs prior to overdosing.

Some of the posts on here are bothersome. We can do better.

So? Did Ghostface send another Thank You for fathers day?

lol even though it's a dead topic, I always thought making Ghostface's love story central to the wutang show was idiotic because his family life (based on the perception that's in the public) is pretty shitty. He doesn't seem to be in his kids lives and has multiple women with kids for him. Idk why they wouldn't do Method Man's other than the fact that they cast the jabroni Dave East who can't act for no reason. The end of that story is 'did you know they had a gay son that Ghost won't talk to?' lol. You would have to warp reality too much to make ghost seem endearing to in a romantic way. ODB would have literally been a better choice.

This kid has a pretty impressive musical gene line though being from RZA/ODB/GZA half the Killah Bees and Ghost/Shyheim's families.

This thread happened at the same thyme i was watching the show n heard them call the kid infinite.

I lolzed.

It's a better result than what I'd previously thought was the case before i heard them refer to him as infinite tho, because i always thought the baby in the show was that other gay son, sun dog or whatever his name is, who last i recall was serving a hefty jail sentence for trying to b a 'gangsta'.

Have to say that Ghost has shared a lot of personal stuff with us throughout the years.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    This thread happened at the same thyme i was watching the show n heard them call the kid infinite.

I lolzed.

It's a better result than what I'd previously thought was the case before i heard them refer to him as infinite tho, because i always thought the baby in the show was that other gay son, sun dog or whatever his name is, who last i recall was serving a hefty jail sentence for trying to b a 'gangsta'.
    Sun God is gay too? He's actually a pretty dope emcee. This track is fire

^I was just joking, but really, who knows?

BINGO

you called it, alot of these successful artists have their kids living in the burbs or living better lives than they did, it always mindfucked me how dude was always in the projects with the block dudes, almost seemed like he actually lived there which would be a damn shame. Not saying to forget your roots but if they are entrenched in hardships and struggle, as a father, you probably wanna get em as far away from that as possible.

but what do i know

I don't know.. during covid era, Ghostface promoted really cringy trash rappers on his instagram account for some money. Maybe he have some properties, but the cash flow seemed to be in trouble a while back.
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ