So good. I think this definitely deserves the #4 slot in Ghost's catalog. Its more consistent & focused than "Fishscale" and really a prototype of the better produced "Pretty Toney Album". This is the first proper Ghost album imo, as in its not a Wu/Rza album hosted by Ghost. Every song is a chill RnB jam thats hilarious and weird. Only 4 RZA track and no real Wu features besides Rae. Meth pops up and does a good job but this focuses more on Lord Superb and introducing Theodore Unit. Superb's influence is heavy on this if you know his lyrical style. In a lot of way this feels the most like Ghost's version of a Wu album because it feels like a bunch of friends having fun and just enjoying the music.

One thing I really admire and what makes this a standout album for Ghost is its the least focused on drug dealing and crime. There really isn't one song about the subject; just a lot of light-hearted hood stories about weird characters Ghost knew growing up. The whole album's concept from the warm, funny intro is Ghost feeling nostalgic and feeling like he's made it but still underappreciated for the influence he and Rae had on the gangsta rap artists who were blowing up bigger than them. But this was a better lane for a mature Ghost who raps more about Allah and romantic sex. I kinda hate Jay-Z tried to market Ghost as another Jigga rip-off coke rapper like Jeezy and Rick Ross when this album shows he's capable of so much more positive styles when he's allowed.

I think this album only flopped because of his label (Epic) and lack of promotion. He should've gotten to Def Jam sooner before Jay fucked it up. At least we got TPTA next.

9/10