Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kelis is dating Bill Murray

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Got to recognize and respect Radioactive Man, he never apologized and stands on what he says, even if he gets rained on ��������
    I get this. I just thought he like them.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Ouch! I did not expect this from you.
    yeah i know. ive literally gotten into waR with people on here defending black people and don't get me wrong,i'd still defend against any kinda down talk or racist tropes etc..HOWEVER

let me say this. me and girl (who is biracial) a while back took a break, thankfully we are back together so i was on the prowl to see whats out there. i dealt with a few mordern black women > emphasis on modern (mindsets, boss chick mentality etc) and bra, THE DELUSIONS OF THESE PEOPLE...
    THE CONSTANT LOVE FOR DRAMA...
    THE FACT THAT GROWN WOMEN CAN BE SO WELL VERSED IN OTHER PEOPLES LIVES WHILE THEIRS IS IN SHAMBLES..
    -SINGLE MOTHERS, WITH POOKIE AND RAY RAY BABY DADS TRYING TO SCHOOL PEOPLE ON STANDARDS...
    and my fav
    - THE ONES YOU TELL WHO YOU ARE, WHAT YOU DO AND HAVE ACCOMPLISHED AND THEY GOOGLE YOU, REACH OUT TO PEOPLE TO TRY AND DISPROVE IT ONLY TO FIND OUT YOU REALLY ABOUT THAT LIFE.

listen i pity alot of you brothas who have to date these women. i really do. i personally went back to my fiance and we back living our nice little quiet lives with no drama. in the short span me and her weren't together. i smashed at least 6 of these women and that was only in the span of 3 weeks. One of them ended up being married with a whole family. Another sent busta rhymes a message on IG to confirm that we know each other and he called me and we laughed about it. then there are the boss chicks who swear they are high level, big deal top notch women only to go to their homes and they are filthy and dingy with a matress of the floor and youre just like wtf. LETS NOT FORGET THE HYENAS, you know? the fat fuck friend who leads their friend groups and can barely breathe but always wants to try and son a dude and be in his business. well i'll tell you what, they met the wrong dude when they tried me and i checked her and we became arch enemies. you should have seen the look on the face of that fuck, i guess she wasnt used to dudes telling her to stfu like the bitch she is and fall back. i can assure you, women like that are used to playing with limp dick weak spined guys who fall back and do everything to impress them . nah not me. i dont give a fuck what any of them thinks a man should be. especially in my state/city. you can't punk a dude that has motion and clout in his city.

i could go on and on. lately ive had free time on my hands and been thinking of starting more threads about my experiences out in this weird world, between minnesota and LA, ive really had some advantures. who knows..

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I would be down for some Radioactive Man story time.

know what, i really will do that, outta respect for yall time, ill try to just be brief with my encounters. seriously, in this weeks/months ive been quiet on here, ive seen a ufo/ been in whats supposed to be a sundown town only to be stopped by cops losing their shit because one of them actually knew who i was and my music, i swear it on my deceased father, to this day , it still blows my mind. then of course i did some tv interviews which ill share soon where i got real and uncut about things and i quickly learned how they react when you don't say woke/progressive shit they want you to say, then offcourse the adventures with some of the weirdest women ive met yet.

imma def share some ish with yall this summer.

Banned

+1 for more story times with Shifter, nobody here's time needs to be respected lol
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Say less!!!

anyone know any good image hosting sites besides photobucket. I refuse to pay a monthly subscription to host pics . I don’t just wanna share stories here without receipts etc. it’s easy to tell someone some shit happened, it’s better when you can prove without a doubt that it happened so there’s no kinda cap level in what I’m gonna share .

Banned

I know of imgbox and imgur both are free
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Good shit.
    thanks my guy.

lmao @ that thot messaging Busta Rhymes on IG to see if you really know him
    Retired.