Why do adults feel the need to pretend to be into really boring, insignificant, uninteresting shit?

Like politics and world news and shit. Why in the fucking world would you give that shit a second of your thyme? Wtf do you actually get out of that, except to flex how 'adult' you are? Like if you're not out there actively trying to make the world a better place then why in the fuck would you waste your thyme reading about/watching whatever ridiculous fucking shit other adults of the world are concerning themselves with?

When you're young you just do whatever's fun and makes you happy, and what you enjoy doing, and you don't really give a fuck about what other people are doing. Why change? So you can fit in with the other fucking boring, braindead cunts who feel the need to 'act like adults'?

I don't know. I'm just different. And thank fuck for that. My girlfriend and me were an unlikely match from the get go. Kind of laughable to think it'd actually go anywhere. But I think the main reason we've stayed together is because neither of us feels the need to 'act like adults'. Neither of us ever has any fucking idea what's going on in the world, and don't pretend to care. We're both allergic to the news. Like I'm talking if the tv is on and the news comes on it's like 'GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF!!!'. Full scale panic.

I realised at some point that's probably our strongest compatibility point, and why we work.

And fucking adults with eating, lololololol. My GF demands I take her out to eat once a month (she's had a lifethyme of cucks who spoiled the shit out of her, so I had to give her SOMETHING other than premium cock when we got together). Not once have I ever had a memorable meal that was even remotely noteworthy or outstanding, at an expensive restaurant. The only thyme I ever enjoy those dinners is if she'll settle for a pub or whatever and I can get a fucking burger or chicken parmi, or any of that kind of shit that proper men actually wanna eat. Steak's good too, but fucked if I'm spending $50 on a hunk of meat.

I guess that's all.