Thread: Is RZA Illuminati?

Default Is RZA Illuminati?

I'm just throwing the possibility out there. Music producers get enlisted more than the "artists" because they receive more money and have more creative control: Quincy Jones, Dr. Dre, Puffy. RZA isn't on their level of fame and wealth and really just produced for the Wu. But it seems like RZA began Wu-Tang with a political and spiritual mission that he just doesn't pursue anymore. Plus he pivoted to filmmaking with the Tarantino/Eli Roth crew who are all lackies for the Weinsteins - type of dudes RZA should despise with his 5 Percenter education.

The Wu talking about Illuminati, the New World Order and a coming viral epidemic (Meth making a whole album about it!) is a huge part of why I'm their fan. Its odd to me that they've just backed away from the subjects as things have gotten worse globally and music has gotten more Satanic and corrupt than the stuff they were hating in the '90s. You look at some of the stuff the Killa Beez are doing and its what the Wu should be doing. I get tey are older, safer and focused on more daily problems but they also are richer and easier ways to educate fans.

But I've also heard some disturbing theories online from conspiracy theorists who aren't big Wu fans. This one chick once told me that RZA sacrificed ODB. You hear that about most rappers and I think its overdone. But it is creepy how ODB warned that the government wanted to kill him. I know he was probably paranoid from drugs but I also think he knew Illuminati sacrifice people by turning their loved ones against them.

And I think about RZA's line on "Life Changes" about ODB's death, "I shouldn't have doubt you when you said The Passion of Christ was all about you". Christ led a group of rebels and was set-up by his own best friend Judas. ODB was the most outspoken member and RZA seemed to distance Wu from ODB because of it. Thats smart business but it shows a conflict against his own morals. And I've heard this rumor that RZA encouraged other members to cut off ODB when he was struggling most and ODB never forgave RZA or most of the Wu for it. It could just be about drugs but I think the drugs were a way for Dirty to cope with all the responsibility and power he had to wake up black people with his music. Why did RZA create this Ol' Dirty Bastard gimmick for him to look like a fool instead of the radical Ason Unique? https://youtu.be/XQ1e9MBbUNM

Also, the cover of RZA's weird New Age meditations album bugs me. The all-seeing eye pyramid?
    Last edited by Sam the Seed; 06-14-2023 at 03:57 AM.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

I didn't realize there was a video essay on this shit

"Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

nada ignorante

Yes he be BONG BONG!
    N.I.

Yes they're all in the Illuminati - RZA, Cilvaringz, Tony Blair, Bob Ross, Brett Ratner, Shelley Long, Sense A, project trillogic, Rico Suave...

No one in hell.
    he doesn’t meet the prerequisites to even be considered . He has no royal blood flowing through his veins . He is neither of political ilk .

this is a wild ass thread just cause some one reaches a certain level of success dont mean they are in illuminati or in a secret society lol

I didn't read the thread, but that emoji with the guy burying his face in his hand in despair.

Black, white, or Asian, or whatever other options your phone has. The sentiment is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Seed View Post
    Also, the cover of RZA's weird New Age meditations album bugs me. The all-seeing eye pyramid?
    RZA always struck me as more of a freemasons type of guy. Just look at that pyramid, that is def not a illuminati pyramid. At most they got him as a templar. And the eye on the teabag is clearly a freemasons reference to how they have accurate eyes for 90 degree corners. Look at those steps.

Or maybe the eye with the teabag is just a reference to RZA tea bagging everybody that is still waiting on The Cure.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    No one in hell.
    he doesn’t meet the prerequisites to even be considered . He has no royal blood flowing through his veins . He is neither of political ilk .
    Brother, thats not even how it works. Illuminati are just high position outsiders who work for the New World Order knowingly. The Satanic bloodlines don't call them selves Illuminati. Thats their agentur.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    RZA always struck me as more of a freemasons type of guy. Just look at that pyramid, that is def not a illuminati pyramid. At most they got him as a templar. And the eye on the teabag is clearly a freemasons reference to how they have accurate eyes for 90 degree corners. Look at those steps.

Or maybe the eye with the teabag is just a reference to RZA tea bagging everybody that is still waiting on The Cure.
    Funny, because I was thinking the same thing. He's never pushing NWO or anti-black shit like Boule or Illuminati in hip-hop. He does seem Masonic, which doesn't make him as bad as the organization. I can see someone recruiting him because he has so much religious gnosticism in his lyrics and they would want a guy like that under their control and not speaking out anymore. But Masons like a James Cameron, Stanley Kubrick or David Lynch know the NWO agenda and can't speak out directly but aren't with it either. BUuuut, to be a high level Mason you have to do some wild stuff like orgies so they get dirt on you.
    Last edited by Sam the Seed; 06-17-2023 at 02:09 PM.