It's good to see you guys doing well in life or at least on the right path to achieving your goals and where you want to be, after 15-20 years of interacting you guys we've kind of grown up together in a weird way. Except for GZAjector I hope the 'no' is answer born out of not being where you want to be but being on the path to that goal rather than anything negative.

As for me, I don't have career goals and never went with a career path I have always been focused on my activities away from work so my leisure and hobbies take preference to work. I'd say I've done alright considering I got expelled from school when I was 16 and got no real formal education and just winged different jobs. I'm on $50 an hour during the week and 150% and 200% on saturday and sunday for menial warehouse labour work which is stupidly overpaid lol I managed to buy my own small house in an expensive city on a single income and when my fixed rate mortgage ends in 12 months I've got one eye on selling my place and either moving to the country or moving to a beach town in Western Australia, all things being good I should come out $200-250k ahead after I sell my place and pay back the bank and you can buy good houses on larger land for the same price I paid for a 2 bedroom one in Sydney and just go work in the mines for a decade. I've essentially drifted through life with no plan no work ethic and no desire to do anything and just fell arse in to good situations.

I am trying to convince my parents to move with me because they made a poor retirement option but it's not easy for them to get out of it and they don't really want to but I think it would be best for them, dad's whole side of the family have passed away now and mum's whole side are cunts besides my grandma.