Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone tired of the 2Pac worship?

nada ignorante

2pac has become bigger than rap itself. The 7 day theory is a perfect album imo and one of my all time favorites.
    N.I.

nada ignorante

Im actually glad Pac got that hollywood star in the walk of fame recently. Snoop dogg didnt deserve it been overrated
    N.I.

It wasn't Pacs rapping that made him great it was his passion, and emotion.
    Plus his voice was sick people who say he wasn't lyrical I think you need to listen to 2pacalupyse Know, and Me Against The World. He dumbed it down for the ghetto people.

He was never a great lyricist but I like his flow and simplistic rhyme scheme. He famously double tracked his vocals to make his voice deeper and louder tho.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

The police did a house search in Henderson yesterday in connection to Pac's murder

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    The police did a house search in Henderson yesterday in connection to Pac's murder
    Oh shit for real!

No b.s. Rev Jones just read about it this man is more influential dead than alive!
    Damn it's almost as if this dude got the last laugh because people won't let him rest. I swear I hear about this guy at least every month of the year lol!

Thats cool. Keefe D has been snitching on himself for years now. He claims his dead nephew was the shooter but I've heard these Crips let a dead man take the blame for someone still alive. I hope it gets put to bed. I like Pac but he was emotional, reckless and play foolish at times living this dream of being accepted by gangsters. I think he did as much negative with that as good.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space