Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Sunz Of Man - Behold [Demo]

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    I speak to LA on the daily. Re:Shyheim, I sent a whole batch right after he got home... never heard anything again... Killa's interested to work but needs a situation on the table, I prefer to work first and then look for the situation... timing and opinions always the culprit
    For all of my projects (literary, not musical) I always first assemble a team, put out a topic and guidelines and only when everybody (or most) has/have started and the first results starts dripping in, do I shop the project around. It's hard to shop a project based on the idea alone, although sometimes it works. I'm always upfront about this: we start the project, for now it's independent, while you're at it I look for high end outlets. So far it's always worked out

The difference with Sin and other people in a tight spot is probably that they need up front financial security, which is understandable. But that is hard to attain in today's creative market when you helm the project. There is less money in non mainstream creative projects than people realize. It's a cutthroat market with many many people offering up creative projects and outlets who want to play it safe and have the pick of the litter.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    The Hulu series taught me that the rappers don’t know what’s good for them and the producers are the smart ones.

I contacted Shyheim about working with Cilva and his reply was the laughing emoji, so that’s where he’s at lol. Didn’t he lay down some verses for the Shaolin album? Are these mfs STILL salty?

Cappa did an entire (solid) album with Stu Bangas, who’s a nobody, but can’t do one with Cilva?
    Wouldn't call Stu Bangas a nobody, but if that's your take, that's your take.

Peace CT

Agreed^. Has done full albums with Cappa, Apathy, Ill Bill, Recognize Ali, Blacastan, RJ Payne, Chino XL, Esoteric, and maybe more. Peace

fresh from the kitchen CL2coming's Avatar

Cappa did the Stu Bangas album because M-Eighty paid him to do the Stu Bangas album. It’s that simple.

Wu will work for money. No matter who the producer.

Quote Originally Posted by CL2coming View Post
    Cappa did the Stu Bangas album because M-Eighty paid him to do the Stu Bangas album. It’s that simple.

Wu will work for money. No matter who the producer.
    Bong Bong . well with the exception if they dont personally respect the producer or not enough amount of money being offered .

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    The Hulu series taught me that the rappers don’t know what’s good for them and the producers are the smart ones.

I contacted Shyheim about working with Cilva and his reply was the laughing emoji, so that’s where he’s at lol. Didn’t he lay down some verses for the Shaolin album? Are these mfs STILL salty?

Cappa did an entire (solid) album with Stu Bangas, who’s a nobody, but can’t do one with Cilva?
    I guess there's plenty of saltyness left for OUATIS that isn't going away soon. Ah well.. we'll find a way, somehow.

Veteran Member

Dope track. I would pay for a full LP of this quality.

Where is the LAD mixtape ?

Veteran Member

Yeah I just listened again. I don't understand the hate... I'd love more of this