Thread: Looking for 2 clips - both featuring U-God and Raekwon

Default Looking for 2 clips - both featuring U-God and Raekwon

It was a youtube clip from a U-God doc promoting his Mr Xcitement album. It was Raekwon in a whip detailing how when they were youths, U-God was showing him a gun and started firing outside randomly. And I believe there was a little cartoon depicting it lol. Kinda ironic Uey's son was shot by stray bullets tears later.

The other was from the Wu's website or this site. It was from GZA's unfinished doc. It was a fight between Rae and Uey where U God was sitting and eating and Raekwon was standing over him about to get physical. Maybe it ended up in the Mics and Men doc since I heard it used a lot of that footage.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Seed View Post

The other was from the Wu's website or this site. It was from GZA's unfinished doc. It was a fight between Rae and Uey where U God was sitting and eating and Raekwon was standing over him about to get physical. Maybe it ended up in the Mics and Men doc since I heard it used a lot of that footage.

this is from u-god's dvd rise of a fallen soldier

Good lookin' but crazy enough that didn't have the clip lol U-God was eating cereal with Raekwon standing behind him ready to swing and U-God is refusing to fight but daring him to swing
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

Still waiting on that Wu-Tang Revealed docu...

Quote Originally Posted by Kutman View Post
    Still waiting on that Wu-Tang Revealed docu...
    Same. Even though some of it was used in the Mics & Men series, I'd like to see that GZA take from the 2000's. Really offered an insight glimpse, based upon the trailer.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

PRODIGAL SUN

Its from ugods documentary diary of a fallen soldier

its round 6 min part.

second is the wutang revealed doc trailer