Thread: Nature Sounds Rereleasing No Said Date (Splatter Vinyl with Bonus 12")

Veteran Member

Default Nature Sounds Rereleasing No Said Date (Splatter Vinyl with Bonus 12")

https://store.naturesoundsmusic.com/...-colored-vinyl

CD and standard vinyl also available

Nature Sounds is keeping underground hip-hop alive. Babygrande Records was the best indie rap label of the 2000s, but now they cut their roster down to nothing and promote trap garbage. GZA is still signed with them for some reason, even though he only gave them Pro Tools. So I respect Nature Sounds for staying afloat.

As for the vinyl release, that's cool

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Damn. That’s dope! MK should make a part 2 of NSD.

From what I could see, the bonus 12" has Throwback, Brain & Medine (East New York) on there. All three tracks that have been previously been available via the MK Exclusives tape of Think Differently.

And it is weird how GZA is still signed to Babygrande. He owes them Dark Matter, sort of, and I assume they fronted some money for that.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    And it is weird how GZA is still signed to Babygrande. He owes them Dark Matter, sort of, and I assume they fronted some money for that.
    Babygrande had dozens of underground rap legends signed, now it's down to a couple clowns that nobody has heard of, except for GZA. I don't think they're getting Dark Matter any time soon.

The CEO and Vinnie Paz had beef a while back. Jedi Mind Tricks were their "star" artists, but they weren't paying them like they used to anymore, so Vinnie went public and it got ugly. Jedi Mind Tricks finally left Babygrande and started their own label, Enemy Soil. Looking at Babygrande's Wikipedia page is so fucking depressing. They released CLASSICS in the 2000s. It even says they released Cilva's debut back in 2007

EDIT: It looks like the page messed up and double posted. Why can't you delete posts on here? I can't fix it
    Last edited by Goldenchild; 07-24-2023 at 10:25 PM.

Damn, they had a falling out? Honestly, they sort of dropped from the map as a label after the indie hype of the 2000's. Looks like they never got adjusted to streaming and digital publishing. I'm actually surprised Nature Sounds is still around.

Don't forget Babygrande also helped release U-Gods Keynote Speaker, and sued his management for the GZA verse on Dopium. That was a weird thing.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997