Thread: RIP ErnDawgy

Default RIP ErnDawgy

Peace all!
    This is Erno’s best friend, I once did a verse on a Wu Army mixtape under the name Sapphire. The Big Dawg passed in the fall of 2022 suddenly due to physical ailments. I will attach the obituary below for anyone to send wishes to his family. Sorry for the late notice but I had no idea the forum still existed, was going down memory lane tonight. Anyone that wants to share anything related to my dude please do so in this thread. Thank you

https://www.catholic-cemeteries.ca/o...-puski-kakasy/

www.facebook.com/erndawgy
    http://www.soundcloud.com/ern-dawgy
    www.reverbnation.com/erndawgy
    www.myspace.com/dirtyclanzmen

Banned

That's really sad to hear sorry for your loss Sapphire, I really liked Ern Dawgy he was one of my favourite Wu Corp MCs I remember a really dope Ern Dawgy and Graveyard Shifter track a real head nodder with horns or something in it, I'll have to dig through all the old wu corp mixtapes I have downloaded and listen to his stuff again. I remember one Ern Dawgy track where he bodied the Peruvian Cocaine beat, don't remember what it was called though

RIP Ern Dawgy
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Good rapper, great corp member. His death was reported here before.

Sapphire, thanks for starting the thread

rip erno

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Dude.... I'm fucking sad as shit now man I've been sending beats to a dead guy fuck.... I thought he was mad at me for something maaan. Dude I'm sorry to hear about this I just made a song for him and gravestone to get on I just came back here to how's gravestone we have a 15 track album unreleased and remastered we did I was going to get erny fuuuuuck.... Damn I'm �� speechless... Pouring some liquor now... Blessings to youand his family. How is gravestone he still kicking we were on the warcloud forum mixtape also I did a grand massive beat wit lady honor and Mr volcano warghost. You wanna feel in ernys spots I got mine and gravestones....

miss my dude man.. still Can't believe this. we used to have some of the greatest builds ever