Thread: Killah meet Killa

Default Killah meet Killa

"Cam'ron and Ghostface Killah talk about when Killa was in Staten Island looking for Starks"

what ghost feature are they talking about at the beginning?
    It's the god, god.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Would've loved a Ghost/Cam'ron track during the Pretty Tony/Purple Haze era.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

They were both on Epic and Def Jam around the same time.. Totally missed both opportunities

Cam'ron talked about selling dust to Wu Tang on his song "Come See KIlla".

About 15 years ago, I got so much shit from this forum for being a Cam'ron/Dipset fan. Glad to see Wu fans have turned around on them.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

Camron is a better actor than rapper. No shade

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Cam'ron's first two albums Confessions Of Fire and Sports, Drugs And Entertainment are really dope.. All of his music prior to those albums with Children Of The Corn is fire also..

​They were influenced by Gravediggaz, he mentioned it in an interview.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

They were influenced by Gravediggaz, he mentioned it in an interview.