Thread: New CZARFACE album 12/1.

Peace CT

Default New CZARFACE album 12/1.

Nems, Kook Keith, Logic and Frankie Pullitzer listed as guests. Looking forward to it. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    Nems, Kook Keith, Logic and Frankie Pullitzer listed as guests. Looking forward to it. Peace
    That's great, they signed a major international label deal for this one.
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ

Not a big fan of that Czarface stuff, but I'll give it a listen... New Deck is always welcome.

Czarface (or “Fartface,” as the salty Jus Allah calls it) is a really cool concept, but 7L and Esoteric are not it. 7L has mostly uninspired beats and Esoteric, though he can rhyme, has an annoying voice, which ruins the music. Kendrick Lamar also has an annoying voice, but I guess there’s not much they can do about it.

I wish the Wu would link up with someone else—Necro, C-Lance, Mr Green, Celph Titled, people who make great beats and can rhyme.

Again, cool concept, but not THESE guys

Peace CT

I feel the complete opposite on 7L. Best thing to happen to Deck. Actually get an inspired version of him. His last solo album was a snooze fest because of the beats. I’ll take a new Czarface album once a year as they been doing. Keeps Deck relevant to say the least. And as far as Esoteric, yeah I don’t all the nerd rhymes all the time but I’ll take him over 95 percent of dudes out there. Peace

Czarface is definitely one of the best things to happen to Deck business wise, just like Ghostface and those Twelve Reasons to Die projects, but I don't think they're producing long-lasting hip-hop classics with those releases. The best verse I've heard on those Czarface albums was a guest verse from RA the Rugged Man. But I wouldn't discourage Deck from continuing to record with them.

Reminds me of when Cappa linked up with Stu Bangas for that one project, but Cappa can't spit heavy anymore. Nice gesture though

PRODIGAL SUN

I slept on czarface actually. I didnt really gov eit the time if day but the beats are dope and deck kills it a lot. I checked all their albums other month and i was very suprised i liked a lot of it.