Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang A.I. Chamber

Default What's up with this A.I shit?

its kinda cool quick listen but what is the point of this or atleast alot of this ? is there a market for this or a demand ? think its cool for the first few tracks of similar stuff but i would quickly get bored. rather here remixes , unreleased tracks or demos .

Crazy

Haha not bad at all

Ahahah

This is funny!

Mef's verse is perfect

This is basically a voice swap.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

nada ignorante

dont like it imagine a full album full of fake tracks fuck this AI shit
    N.I.

Veteran Member

Shit is scary

Quote Originally Posted by hotnikks View Post
    dont like it imagine a full album full of fake tracks fuck this AI shit
    That would be lazy and boring. As this usage of AI is. You should imagine it better than that, were somebody also tells the AI to use the voice in a different way, flow a different way, deliver it with a different energy. An now you are talking about something interesting, instead of just a voice swap.

Theoretically you could take RZA's voice for example, train the AI, an let him do RZArector again with directions for the AI. Heck you could speculate that you could imagine The Cure this way.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Fuck the fake shit. Cus that’s what it is

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Default Wu-Tang A.I. Chamber

For anything A.I Wu related, I'll start...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Chat GPT

Q - If the wu-tang clan were wrestlers what would each member's finishing move be named?

1. **RZA - Shaolin Strike**: RZA channels his inner martial artist, delivering a powerful spinning kick reminiscent of his Shaolin roots.

2. **GZA - Liquid Sword Slam**: GZA incapacitates opponents with lightning-fast strikes, culminating in a devastating slam that leaves them defenseless.

3. **Method Man - Tical Chokehold**: Method Man utilizes his charm and agility to get close to his opponents before locking them in an unbreakable chokehold, referencing his Tical album.

4. **Ghostface Killah - Ghostly Grasp**: Ghostface immobilizes his opponents with a mysterious and ghostly grip, rendering them motionless before delivering the final blow.

5. **Ol' Dirty Bastard - ODB Wrecking Ball**: ODB swings into action with reckless abandon, using his body as a human wrecking ball to knock down anyone in his path.

6. **Inspectah Deck - Deck's Demolition Drop**
    : Inspectah Deck surprises his opponents with lightning-quick acrobatics, leading to a devastating drop that leaves them dazed and confused.

7. **Raekwon - Chef's Special Beatdown**: Raekwon combines his culinary expertise with martial arts, serving up a unique blend of strikes and kicks that leave opponents sizzling on the mat.

8. **U-God - Golden Fist Fury**: U-God channels his raw power into his fists, delivering a series of rapid punches known as the "Golden Fist Fury" that overwhelm his opponents.

9. **Masta Killa - Killa's Silence**: Masta Killa uses stealth and precision, striking with silent but deadly blows that incapacitate opponents before they even realize what hit them.

10. **Cappadonna - Cappa's Clobber**: Cappadonna surprises opponents with his unpredictable fighting style, delivering a series of clobbering blows that leave them disoriented and vulnerable.

11. **ODB (Young Dirty Bastard) - Young Dirty Crash**: ODB's son, Young Dirty Bastard, pays homage to his father with a high-flying maneuver, crashing down on opponents from above with incredible force.

- KP -

Chat GPT

Q - If wu-tang clan were superheroes, what would each member's names be and what superpowers or abilities would they have?

1. **RZA - The Shaolin Sage**: Possessing ancient wisdom and martial arts mastery, RZA can manipulate elements, harnessing the power of fire, water, earth, and air. He is the spiritual leader of the Wu-Tang superheroes, guiding them with his profound knowledge.

2. **GZA - The Genius Alchemist**: GZA possesses an incredible intellect and alchemical abilities. He can transmute elements, create powerful potions, and solve complex problems with ease, making him the brains of the Wu-Tang superhero team.

3. **Method Man - Blaze**: Method Man has control over fire, able to generate intense heat and project powerful flames from his hands. He can manipulate fire for offense and defense, making him a formidable force on the team.

4. **Ghostface Killah - Phantom**: Ghostface has the power of invisibility and intangibility, allowing him to move unseen and pass through solid objects. He's the stealthy infiltrator of the group, gathering crucial information without being detected.

5. **Ol' Dirty Bastard - Wu-Wildcard**: ODB's powers are unpredictable and wild, reflecting his unconventional style. He has the ability to warp reality, creating chaotic and unexpected effects. His powers are erratic but can be incredibly potent in the right situations.

6. **Inspectah Deck - The Precisionist**: Inspectah Deck has enhanced reflexes and pinpoint accuracy. He never misses his mark, whether it's with his hand-to-hand combat skills or his expert marksmanship. His precision makes him a lethal asset in battle.

7. **Raekwon - The Iron Chef**: Raekwon has the ability to create any object, weapon, or armor out of thin air. He can fashion advanced technology and powerful weapons instantly, making him the team's primary inventor and strategist.

8. **U-God - The Unbreakable**: U-God possesses superhuman durability and strength, making him nearly invincible in battle. He can withstand extreme physical trauma and has incredible endurance, making him the team's tank and frontline fighter.

9. **Masta Killa - The Silent Master**: Masta Killa is a master of stealth and hand-to-hand combat. He can move without making a sound and incapacitate opponents swiftly and silently. His exceptional combat skills make him the team's deadly assassin.

10. **Cappadonna - The Mindbender**: Cappadonna has telepathic and telekinetic abilities, allowing him to read minds and manipulate objects with his thoughts. He can also create powerful psychic shields, protecting himself and his teammates from mental attacks.

11. **Young Dirty Bastard - Sonic Storm**: ODB's son, Young Dirty Bastard, has the power to control sound waves. He can create powerful sonic blasts, manipulate sound for illusions, and even use vibrations to disrupt opponents' powers and abilities.

- KP -