Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Muslim and A Jew" Remedy feat. Cilvaringz and RZA (2002)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanha View Post
    Never understood how he became part of the killa beez and how he got clan members on his latest album. Is he paying them loads of money or something? XD
    Early '94

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Seed View Post
    What do you think the song is about? Israel has been massacring Palestinians for 75 years and Remedy is down with it. RZA is wack as identifying as a Muslim and letting this piece of shit in the Wu's circle.
    Most people don't understand what the war is about and just go along with the narrative that has been fed to them. As an outsider looking in, I'm not sure I can falt most people that are following and hate because of the lies they believe.

Being in the US I see crap like this all the time, being we have one of the most corrupt governments in the world. It's easy to turn on the TV and watch the news to get a completely one sided/bastardized take and then just blindly following.

I'm not saying this is the case for everyone, and some are just shitty people who want others unlike them to suffer or to take what's theirs. I'm also not trying to start a political debate bc I hate politics...just trying to provide another perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanha View Post
    Never understood how he became part of the killa beez and how he got clan members on his latest album. Is he paying them loads of money or something? XD
    his dad.
    ​his dad did busines with rza

Quote Originally Posted by KoKane View Post
    Don't know the guy, but if he is supportive of this genocide, then yeah, fuck him. But if you just say that because he's a Jew that you happen to have a personal issue with, then GTFOH with conflating that shit.

Apart from that: I think Remedy has some dope beats and tracks, and was instrumental in bringing forth a couple of nice projects and tracks, so I can't front on that. Same with Ringz.

Peace.
    he is very pro zionist . he supports that shit