01.01.2021
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: More likely to start WW3, Israel or Russia?

  1. #1
    Shaolin Master Goldenchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    5

    Default More likely to start WW3, Israel or Russia?

    I saw this article from a mainstream Nigerian newspaper giving an account of how things could escalate into another world war as a result of Israel/Mideast conflict. The author was this noted politician from the country, then when I got to the end he said "shapeshifting reptilian aliens, Illuminati, Satanic and Luciferian cult members....." and I was like oh damn. Turns out he's like a black evangelical Christian. But up until that point he didn't sound too crazy, then he lost me.

    As for Russia, it doesn't seem like any country wants beef with them, instead they just throw sanctions at them and give aid to Ukraine, but that won't escalate into a full blown war. So I guess my money's on Israel/Mideast

  2. #2
    {>____<}
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,450
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    I saw this article from a mainstream Nigerian newspaper giving an account of how things could escalate into another world war as a result of Israel/Mideast conflict. The author was this noted politician from the country, then when I got to the end he said "shapeshifting reptilian aliens, Illuminati, Satanic and Luciferian cult members....." and I was like oh damn. Turns out he's like a black evangelical Christian. But up until that point he didn't sound too crazy, then he lost me.

    As for Russia, it doesn't seem like any country wants beef with them, instead they just throw sanctions at them and give aid to Ukraine, but that won't escalate into a full blown war. So I guess my money's on Israel/Mideast
    Russia will only launch a nuke if their homeland is attacked. The US has kept their distance with assisting Ukraine in their war. So, in a way, it's been Russia vs the US Military.

    It sucks that Palestine has their land taken by the Jews. Now, the natives barely have any land left. They're reduced to reservations, like Native Americans in America. Now, the US has to fund another war: Israel vs Palestine. Biden has stated that Israel will receive anything they need. There's no limit to the resources we'll provide them. No word on providing Palestine aid.

    WW3 will be absolute nuclear war. Are you prepared to feel that heat?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

  3. #3
    {>____<}
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,450
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    Israel is allowing Gaza citizens to evacuate south of the strip so they can begin a 100% full scale ground invasion. To makes matters worse, Israel allegedly hit a Gaza hospital that killed approximately 500 people. Gaza president backed out of a meeting with President Biden. Also, if necessary, the US will send in troops to assist Israel. Biden needs to keep Hamas in check; However, Israel is one of the best military force in the world, so can they handle this on their own?

    Hamas needs to be eliminated, no question, but when hospitals are hit, and presidents are bowing out of talks, this doesn't look good for their future. I fear the worse is yet to come. Israel and Palestine children are being killed on a daily basis. This has gone to far.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

  4. #4
    Shaolin Master Goldenchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    The Christian hospital in Gaza that the Israelis hit is crazy. 500-plus casualties. Now the neighboring Arab countries (plus Turkey and Nigeria) are meeting tomorrow to discuss what should be done about Israel. Saudi Arabia called for the meeting apparently. This can definitely snowball.

    I don't get why America is sending billions to Israel, who's the 18th richest country in the world. I know Republican defend Israel because they think their Messiah is coming back, but the Democrats? Why bow down to Israel when America gets nothing in return

  5. #5
    {>____<}
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,450
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post

    I don't get why America is sending billions to Israel, who's the 18th richest country in the world. I know Republican defend Israel because they think their Messiah is coming back, but the Democrats? Why bow down to Israel when America gets nothing in return
    It's what we do! Biden has stated that Israel will receive 100% full support! Whatever they need, they'll get. No questions will be asked. Apparently, we have the money to spare while Ukraine war is still being funded by us.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

  6. #6
    No Father to my stench
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,071
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    zionists been starting wars, its whut they do, nobody does it better

    fake news is like Eddie Haskel to me...he comes over to the Cleavers, talking real nice..."Hello Mr. and Mrs. Cleaver, beautiful day outside isn't it, oh by the way, RUssia is our enemy, we are going to need you to support zelenski and the zionist's puppet regime in Ukraine now".....

    sure Eddie....Beaver and Wally are upstairs....run along now....

    also, Russia is at war with a zionist U.S. backed coup puppet regime's army in Ukraine, equipped with neo nazi's for sum odd reason, where all the U.S demokkkratic party's dirty little secrets are, including the fauci/obama biolabs

    it ceems to always go back to zionists...epstein list....so my answer is Israel!







  7. #7
    {>____<}
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,450
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
    zionists been starting wars, its whut they do, nobody does it better

    fake news is like Eddie Haskel to me...he comes over to the Cleavers, talking real nice..."Hello Mr. and Mrs. Cleaver, beautiful day outside isn't it, oh by the way, RUssia is our enemy, we are going to need you to support zelenski and the zionist's puppet regime in Ukraine now".....

    sure Eddie....Beaver and Wally are upstairs....run along now....

    also, Russia is at war with a zionist U.S. backed coup puppet regime's army in Ukraine, equipped with neo nazi's for sum odd reason, where all the U.S demokkkratic party's dirty little secrets are, including the fauci/obama biolabs

    it ceems to always go back to zionists...epstein list....so my answer is Israel!
    Russia is behind all this?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

  8. #8
    No Father to my stench
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,071
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Ironman....you know eye Love you and everything...(pause)....but after reading whut eye wrote, how did you come to a conclusion that eye think "Russia is behind all this?"...

    zionists are behind everything.....its just whut they do...they do it better than anybody....

    if Russia was "behind all this" the devil's media wouldn't be telling us to route against them

    "israel" started WW2....at least on the European stage, perhaps the whole thing...why wouldn't they try to start WW3?







  9. #9
    {>____<}
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,450
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
    Ironman....you know eye Love you and everything...(pause)....but after reading whut eye wrote, how did you come to a conclusion that eye think "Russia is behind all this?"...

    zionists are behind everything.....its just whut they do...they do it better than anybody....

    if Russia was "behind all this" the devil's media wouldn't be telling us to route against them

    "israel" started WW2....at least on the European stage, perhaps the whole thing...why wouldn't they try to start WW3?
    Ok. After watching hours of news coverage, Israel allowed this is happen. Israel is one of the best military forces on the planet and somehow, Hamas slips their radar. Israel knew the world will back them over Arabs. Biden gave them an unlimited resources and funds at the US taxpayers expense. Israel wants Gaza for a new beach front. The question is where will the Palestinians go? Egypt? Jordan? Qatar?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

  10. #10

    Default

    Jews run everything. The New World Order is all about Satanic-run Jews taking Israel so their messiah will come, the Antichrist. Illuminati are just Zionists in the know what its all about. The stupid ones think its about Jesus coming back. Jesus even allegedly said in Revelations that they are "Synagogue of Satan" - false Jews who are being controlled and used to bring Hell on Earth. Judaism was taken over by Saturn-worshiping Romans (the forerunners of the Satanist elite). Then they took over Christianity and did the same. Islam is the one religion they haven't totally controlled but they run Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

    Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

  11. #11
    {>____<}
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,450
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Seed View Post
    Jews run everything. The New World Order is all about Satanic-run Jews taking Israel so their messiah will come, the Antichrist. Illuminati are just Zionists in the know what its all about. The stupid ones think its about Jesus coming back. Jesus even allegedly said in Revelations that they are "Synagogue of Satan" - false Jews who are being controlled and used to bring Hell on Earth. Judaism was taken over by Saturn-worshiping Romans (the forerunners of the Satanist elite). Then they took over Christianity and did the same. Islam is the one religion they haven't totally controlled but they run Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
    Ok. They're talking about a ceasefire in Gaza. Israel should show restraint, in other words. This "be kind" and "be nice" won't work.

    BTW, I am not taking any sides here. I can't anyway.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

  12. #12
    No Father to my stench
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,071
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Peace IrOnMaN and Sam the Seed...excellent!







  13. #13
    'The Fourhorsemen' TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    40,176
    Rep Power
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    I saw this article from a mainstream Nigerian newspaper giving an account of how things could escalate into another world war as a result of Israel/Mideast conflict. The author was this noted politician from the country, then when I got to the end he said "shapeshifting reptilian aliens, Illuminati, Satanic and Luciferian cult members....." and I was like oh damn. Turns out he's like a black evangelical Christian. But up until that point he didn't sound too crazy, then he lost me.

    As for Russia, it doesn't seem like any country wants beef with them, instead they just throw sanctions at them and give aid to Ukraine, but that won't escalate into a full blown war. So I guess my money's on Israel/Mideast
    ​lol

  14. #14
    {>____<}
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,450
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    Hopefully, this war comes to a close soon. Hostages are being freed from both sides. Then again, Israel WILL take control of Gaza. I mean, Gaza is merely a reservation like the Natives have here in the US.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •