Thread: Method Man / RZA - Tical 0: The Prequel (Wu-Tang Style) Remix Full Album LINK

PRODIGAL SUN

Default Method Man / RZA - Tical 0: The Prequel (Wu-Tang Style) Remix Full Album LINK

Tical 0: The Prequel (Wu-Tang Style) Remix Album

Produced by:
    The RZA / True Master / 4th Disciple / Allah Mathematics / Bronze Nazareth

Blends by: BEZbobby & Ty Cobb Blends*

01 - Intro (Miami Vice OST - RZA)
    02 - The Prequel ft Streetlife (Warzone - RZA)*
    03 - Uh Huh (Livin Like Dat - Bronze Nazareth)
    04 - Say What ft Missy Elliot (You Know What - True Master)
    05 - Whats Happening ft Busta Rhymes (Run - RZA)
    06 - The Motto (Fatal - RZA)*
    07 - We Some Dogs ft Redman & Snoop Dogg (When You Get Out Of Jail - RZA)*
    08 - Get High (So High G13 - RZA)
    09 - This Thing ft The RZA (RZA)
    10 - Tell Lies Vision ft Carlton Fisk, DC, La The Darkman & June Lovah (New Producers - RZA)
    11 - The Turn ft Raekwon (RZA)
    12 - Tease ft Chinky (Uzathan - RZA)*
    13 - Rodeo ft Ludacris (The PJs - RZA)
    14 - Baby Cmon (Take Ya Time - 4th Disciple)
    15 - Never Hold Back (64 - RZA)
    16 - Who You Rollin Wit ft Streetlife & ODB (Unleash Me - RZA)
    17 - Act Right (Real Nillas - Mathematics)
    18 - The Show (II BS - RZA)
    19 - The Afterparty ft Ghostface (Back In The Days - RZA)*
    20 - Crooked Letter I ft Streetlife (Brutality - RZA)

“Ayo Meth, what it look like? Third LP, better be TIGHT” - Streetlife - “The Prequel”

A little present for Wu corp. Spent a long time putting this together piece by piece. Using wu beats of the era (2002-2005), Ty Cobb Blends (Rzatrax) and I put this together after I made a thread last year on how much from the albjm I enjoyed. Wu should have gone all in on Method Man in 2004 but they went the other way. I made this to prove a great “Cuban Linx 2”-esque album could be made while being commercially viable. Mixing all the wu sounds together, I think that this is the absolute best way to enjoy this album as it finally feels “right”. I tried only using beats that could replace the originals, while mixing in the hard “Tical” flavor it needed. I even took some RZA risks, turning The Show into a literal live jazz show with that weird RZA beat. Also Get High with that ultra weed beat was made for meth. We Some Dogs is off the chain. The 4th disciple find was the final gem. I really love all of these to be honest.

I hope yall enjoy it. Made for the real wu fans. Proud of how all of these came out. Link below.

Mega Link:

https://mega.nz/file/5jBBGRzJ#chbMYUVpfH4SE3YI6aJMOG2LQpZc7kEf3PI8zuQZs aU

<a href="https://mega.nz/file/5jBBGRzJ#chbMYUVpfH4SE3YI6aJMOG2LQpZc7kEf3PI8zuQZs aU">

Last edited by ForensikZ; 11-18-2023 at 10:50 PM.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Genuinely appreciate both of you taking time out to put this together for us. This is a true love letter for Wu Tang nerds..

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Genuinely appreciate both of you taking time out to put this together for us. This is a true love letter for Wu Tang nerds..
    I appreciate the sentiment brother. I wanted to flip this “trash” album into a last “wu classic” for the fans of the wu sound.

as far as im concerned these were the hottest beats wu elements produced during that time. I didnt wanna use major beats on other albums (run for example) but the beat worked so well with the lyrics n song.

All 4 of the lesser elements give their best beat of the era that I almost cant believe were passed up on; and rza fills the rest of the album out in a variety of styles from crazy wu tang sampling (prequel, crooked letter I, whats happening), to the lighter wu soul samplws (tell lies vision, we some dogs, afterparty) to the sound inbetween the two (this thing, the turn), to keyboard style (tease, rodeo, never hold back) to “live” orchestral/jazz (the motto, who yall rollin wit, the show)

i hope people take a listen because this tape is no joke and im not saying that because I “made” it. Its just great work and idea by ty cobb blends (rzatrax) and I scoured the wu catalog for every dope beat by the OGs I could find. .

I only liked a few songs originally and HATED a lot of the rest (tye prequel, crooked letter i, who yal rollin wit, etc). Now my favorite song on the original (the turn) might be one of the weakest now. Even rodeo got a catchy vibe over that rolling bass.

It's the thought that counts...this was a good try

Here, I'm handing out late passes