Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GAZA

{>____<}

This is getting terrible. Good news is that food just airdropped in. The local gangs were monetizing food. Probably members of Hamas.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Break fast is served

Came across a video on IG where somebody was claiming that Meth was supporting the Palestinian cause. By poinitng to PLO Style, and an interview from 2015. Nothing since Israel started mass murdering the people of Gaza on a scope not seen since WWII.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

I've seen that Meth interview. He was just explaining to some Chinese rapper who didn't know PLO Style came from the Palestinians in Meth's neighborhood. He said some Wu members related to the Palestinians fighting back.

Meth is probably pro-Palestine but isn't going to say it publicly because he's got big corporate deals and a Hollywood career. I'd like to see some of the Wu talk about it because its directly related to stuff they rapped about on "Impossible" but you know it would get them blackballed. ODB would be talking about this for sure EIP.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space