Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GAZA

Default GAZA

no gaza thread?

anyhow Dj khaled aint using his platform and he is palestinian - limited his comments besause his own people are vex at his silence.

Compare to Belly Palestinian raised in my area Ottawa.

https://www.instagram.com/djkhaled

https://www.instagram.com/belly

Now im going down the list of generals in Wu

Rza Silent

Meth Silent.... PLO Style

Raekwon Silent

Ghost Silent

Deck silent

GZA Silent...

KP....Silent

Ugod Silent

Masta Killa Silent

Capadonna Silent

All these yrs spitting in the face of this beast now when its time to seriously say fuck their money and rise up you go silent?

Break fast is served

Break fast is served

I know Khaled is scared he’ll lose money or whatever but this is a crazy bitch move. I’m embarrassed for him. The dude is worth millions, you’ll still be rich no matter what

Its a touchy subject. I understand the silence but its too bad. That BDS shit...
    Break fast is served

Pretty hard to imagine who would possible be waiting for The Masta Killa's statement on Palestine, or its effect.

U-god glossed over it during his interview with Talib. In any case I was also surprised by the lack of any outspoken support by them. Wanted to create a similar topic about it. You'd think they use their platform to support people in need during a genocide. But it seems they have other problems. As years go by, it seems worldy issues are not really their forte.

I noticed a post about Khaled, did not know he was Palestinian. This puts it in perspective, and frankly pretty disgusting. I recently watched the Ken Burns documentary about the Holocaust & the U.S. This genocide and the way the countries and people reacted has way too many similarities. It seems Never Again, unless we are the ones systematically killing men, women and children. Loads of children.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    Its a touchy subject. I understand the silence but its too bad. That BDS shit...
    Actually, what is so touchy about rejecting the indiscriminate mass killing of children inside an open prison, or the continued bombing of hospitals, or the usage of white phosphorous? Speaking out is basic humanity. If you think it is complex, do the knowledge. There is so many stories out there that you can read up on. Also, Israel is an advanced military nuclear power. Gaza is a strip the size of Manhattan that is being used as a prison. Or better yet, it is a Palestinian Ghetto. Like the Warshaw Ghettoes before it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    Actually, what is so touchy about rejecting the indiscriminate mass killing of children inside an open prison, or the continued bombing of hospitals, or the usage of white phosphorous? Speaking out is basic humanity. If you think it is complex, do the knowledge. There is so many stories out there that you can read up on. Also, Israel is an advanced military nuclear power. Gaza is a strip the size of Manhattan that is being used as a prison. Or better yet, it is a Palestinian Ghetto. Like the Warshaw Ghettoes before it.
    I wasent taking away from the things you typed but, its a touchy subject for those that love money over what is right is what Im saying. We have a choice on who to support now seeing who is real and who is bought by zionist money. If one thing this event has done is it lifted a huge veil.
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Pretty hard to imagine who would possible be waiting for The Masta Killa's statement on Palestine, or its effect.
    *Pretty hard to imagine who would possibly be waiting for The Masta Killa's statement on Palestine, or its effect.

idk why i type like a maniac on this site. Might be the color scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    I wasent taking away from the things you typed but, its a touchy subject for those that love money over what is right is what Im saying. We have a choice on who to support now seeing who is real and who is bought by zionist money. If one thing this event has done is it lifted a huge veil.
    True. Interesting the way you put it though, 'those that love money'. Because I think you could still make money, with taken a stance. Not taking a stance, is lifting that veil as you said, but in my opinion, it also shows you do not really care about anything you were spitting. The Wu was heavily donned out with keffiyehs in the beginning. All that now just looks like cultural appropriation.

As far as I have seen, Steve Rifkind has showed his support for Israel in the early days on IG. This could of course play a part, due to him being a jew. (According to the her book, Eva Ries the European Wu-Tang Manager, Rifkind once made the joke 'Who would have though t that. A Jew and a Nazi sitting at the same table.' Pretty ironic since Germany has proclaimed unwaivering support of anything that Israel does. This is due to, of course, WWII guilt, and a badly defined line about reason of state of Israel in the German law.) I'm just guessing here, but it could be that their friendship with Rifkind is playing a huge role in them not taking a stance. Either due to solidarity, or due to not doing the knowledge about the situation. Something I understood could play a part since this was not really coffeetable talk in the US for the last 25 years. More so here in Europe.

*Pretty hard to imagine who would possibly be waiting for The Masta Killa's statement on Palestine, or its effect.

idk why i type like a maniac on this site. Might be the color scheme.
    Has MK ever said anything about politics? A part from doing a PETA ad.

Alone, a statement would probably not make any ripples. Yet if one comes forward, more can come forward, right?

Has MK ever said anything about politics? A part from doing a PETA ad.

Alone, a statement would probably not make any ripples. Yet if one comes forward, more can come forward, right?
    yeah, guess so. I just thought it was random to expect something from wutang and just used a random member to highlight how random it is.

yeah, guess so. I just thought it was random to expect something from wutang and just used a random member to highlight how random it is.
    Is it though? I am asking, because the more I think of it, the less they seem really political. There is a lot in their lyrics and you have all the building. But I get the sense they never really reached the point of being informed about global politics.

Based upon where RZA is in his career, doing hollywood stuff, I do not expect him to have any opinion in public. GZA, as a scientist, the same. Though I can see him starting a conversation on his Instagram. Which he has not done for some time with his boomer content. Meth is in the same lane a RZA right now. Ghost and Rae, well yeah. The only thing I could say, is that you would expect it out of their religion to show support to the mass killing of people. Hmmm. U-God might actually get some tracking if he were to speak out on it or lead a conversation. More so than with his NFTs.

BY the way, today is the ICJ case against Israel by South Africa is being presented: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveb...-over-gaza-war

The former apartheid state knows what an apartheidregime looks like, and what a genocide is.

{>____<}

BY the way, today is the ICJ case against Israel by South Africa is being presented: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveb...-over-gaza-war

The former apartheid state knows what an apartheidregime looks like, and what a genocide is.
    Disgusting. South Africa has something to say? They are hypocrites.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Is it though? I am asking, because the more I think of it, the less they seem really political. There is a lot in their lyrics and you have all the building. But I get the sense they never really reached the point of being informed about global politics.

Based upon where RZA is in his career, doing hollywood stuff, I do not expect him to have any opinion in public. GZA, as a scientist, the same. Though I can see him starting a conversation on his Instagram. Which he has not done for some time with his boomer content. Meth is in the same lane a RZA right now. Ghost and Rae, well yeah. The only thing I could say, is that you would expect it out of their religion to show support to the mass killing of people. Hmmm. U-God might actually get some tracking if he were to speak out on it or lead a conversation. More so than with his NFTs.

They're not really big celebrites here. So their statements won't have an impact other than make zionists here in the US not want to work with them. Ugod say something would barely make the news. Rza and Method Man maybe, but if you know how hollywood is structured here, it's the end of their careers. No other member can make a statement that would be carried by the news. Immortal Technique has been speaking up, but you have to go into the dark web to find it lol. So all they could do is jeopardize their careers while have 0 impact or traction as far as the statement it's self.