Thread: Lu ft Wu-Tang Clan - The Art of War - New 2024

PRODIGAL SUN

Default Lu ft Wu-Tang Clan - The Art of War - New 2024

features masta killa, inspectah deck and ghostface

Veteran Member

This is the best "Wu" track I've heard in a minute. The first verse just didn't fit at all though lol.
    Anyone think Deck's verse is a tad off beat?

"Funeral music"

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopjunky View Post
    This is the best "Wu" track I've heard in a minute. The first verse just didn't fit at all though lol.
    Anyone think Deck's verse is a tad off beat?
    everytime i thought it went off beat a second tje next line was on so Im not sure

ghosts line “had to take the bird off, it kept biting me” ha

Quote Originally Posted by Kutman View Post
    "Funeral music"
    literally just a asian sample. Wtf lol. Way worst wu funeral music. Like piranha

Peace CT

This is pretty dope to me. Like the beat and I will always take a new verse from these 3. I assumed this was gonna be some recycled sh!t. Peace

this track is a track where the first mc on the track payed for a features for deck masta and ghost to get on it she must of got one hell of a deal because from what i know ghost charges 12k alone for a 16 but the beat is pretty dope i think the 3 verses from them are solid my fav verse was masta killa

Best Wu Tang song (along with "Winter Wars 2" from Killarmy) I've heard in a while. Those two tracks are the kinda music they need to be making, but they mostly work because the beats are DOPE. Masta Killa had the best verse on here

I don't know who the fuck Lu is though

Wu-Veteran

This is some fake copy paste shit. Ghosts verse is from Lost Tapes...I think I heard decks b4 too

heres insepectah the deck bigging up the track and the artists that are on it besides the wu generals who ever is lu so this track is official now i dont know if these verses are verses that where already used before but she/he most likely paid those verses and even if they where used they paid for them to use again i guess because ins would not be bigging up the track like that heres the video of him doing so from IG https://www.instagram.com/p/C10qSNdLo4Q/

Quote Originally Posted by JEM View Post
    This is some fake copy paste shit. Ghosts verse is from Lost Tapes...I think I heard decks b4 too
    This may or may not be copy paste, but if it is, I'm impressed because these Wu nerds know how to make a better Wu Tang track than the actual group members.

Deck complained about Cilvaringz's "funeral music" for the Shaolin album. Well that's what the fans want! Let these nerds cook