Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Inspectah Deck - Neighborhood Spider-Man (94-96 Wu Classic Style) Uncont. sub. Blend Tape Full Album

PRODIGAL SUN

Default Inspectah Deck - Neighborhood Spider-Man (94-96 Wu Classic Style) Uncont. sub. Blend Link Full Album

edit: had to reupload because femme fatale and grand prix slid off beat. Fml.

i posted this in hip hop section by accident if we can get deleted

inspired by the INS 4 President tape but taking it a step further. RZA stated Decks album was to be a Spider-Man themed album complete with story and samples. With that in mind, I started hearing little spiderman themed lyrics inside uncontrolled substance. Lines like “world wide on th web without the dot com” or his reference to the “INS clone” and “saga with no happy ending” on ‘Show and prov’ (a reference to the spiderman clone saga story of the 90s). Theres literally dozens of them. Its crazy.

well when Ugod stated that thing about the beats not going to the right people, I thought lets see what Decks album would sound like as is , with new beats that shoulda probably went to him, and the added spiderman samples.

this lead to me finding run being a perfect sound for the intro as it sounds so much like spiderman. so i wanted to combine that sound on Run and the OG early wu sound thats more early 90s boombap inspired. I tried to focus either on the spiderman theme, songs with weak beats originally or werent wu beats at all. Songs like femme fatale, grand prix spazzola and settlement.

Idk. Not really much i can say. Enjoy it. I hope. I been busy the past week. I got a cage x necro tape i made right after this and got sidetracked. But as I listen to this, man I dig it.

REC room, Femme Fatale, show and prove, trouble man, grand prix with brand new life. Fucking bangers. The lay ya hammer remix might be my fav.

i really made this to reflect that deck should have dropped probably between meth and dirt and by early 96 the latest. I wanted it to fit more in with og 36/return style with their more early 90s vibe (shaolin brew, little rascals, doe or die remix, unused tical, hush hush tip, gotta find a way sounds that style too) with the blended 96/97 beat style with that bass and synth seen on those beats (run, concrete jungle, polluted wisdom, tres leches), with the sunz style (soldiers, 5 arch, from then til now, the plan, crime saga remix) bridging the two. Also played a lil wu devils advocate and put soul controller over from then til now , since ghost caused a ruckus over the beat and they all beat up ykim.

01 - REC Room / Run (RZA)
    02 - Lay Ya Hammer Down ft wu tang / Little Rascals (RZA)
    03 - Movas & Shakas / The Plan (4th Disciple)
    04 - 9th Chamber ft LAD, streetlife, killarmy / 5 Arch Angelz (4th Disciple)
    05 - Uncontrolled Substance ft RZA / As Long As You Know (RZA)
    06 - Rap Burglars x Doe or Die ft raekwon/Doe or Die Remix x Tical Drums\Beat (RZA)
    07 - Femme Fatale / Polluted Wisdom (RZA)
    08 - Grand Prix ft pop the brown hornet, ugod, streetlife / Concrete Jungle (RZA)
    09 - Tres Leches x Third World ft rza & gza (RZA)
    10 - The Settlement ft wu tang / Shaolin Brew (RZA)
    11 - Spazzola ft wu tang / Soldiers of Darkness (RZA/4th Disciple)
    12 - Ghostface - Soul Controller / From Then Til Now (Y-KIm the Illfigure)
    13 - Forget Me Not / Hush Hush Tip (4th Disciple)
    14 - Show & Prove ft shabazz the disciple / Crime Saga Remix (C12)
    15 - Trouble Man / Gotta Find A Way (RZA)

i actually put this in wrong forum is yall could move it or delete it ill remake.

ugod wu album already halfway done.

ill upload a mp3 link by end of day for people interested.

link for wu corp. tho appreciate a like sub or watch on the yt. Things working nice. Cursed FL file, inside here is a fixed grand prix. Otherwise its same on yt link. Ill just upload it

seperatley.

added true master lookibg through darkness beat x hyperdermix. Last track on addendum

https://mega.nz/file/AqRHVRpJ#phbz1OuRmtmS2RNo7GPQ6niJzT5mgkWvR7ktrwVLX Vo

<a href="https://mega.nz/file/AqRHVRpJ#phbz1OuRmtmS2RNo7GPQ6niJzT5mgkWvR7ktrwVLX Vo" target="_blank">

Last edited by ForensikZ; 02-15-2024 at 08:49 PM.

You know that only recently I started wondering what the actual news about Decks album was before the flood. Every article always seems to highlight the flood, and the fact that we lost it. But nowhere do they reference what it was supposed to be, or what angle Deck & RZA were working from. Like what was the title supposed to be?
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Veteran Member

Listened to the first few minutes, this sounds sick! I'll definitely check out the whole thing

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    You know that only recently I started wondering what the actual news about Decks album was before the flood. Every article always seems to highlight the flood, and the fact that we lost it. But nowhere do they reference what it was supposed to be, or what angle Deck & RZA were working from. Like what was the title supposed to be?
    ive only seen the spiderman theme named. Its obvious really once you listen. Theres like 20 lines related to spiderman in the lyrics throuout US.

hip hop junky thank you bro

Yessir gonna need that mp3 link. Shits fye. Nicely done

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by trinking View Post
    Yessir gonna need that mp3 link. Shits fye. Nicely done
    itll be up by morning breh

i saw someone posted it on other forums. Thank you.

edit: link up
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 02-04-2024 at 12:31 AM.

nada ignorante

cool shit homie
    N.I.

Thanks for this. It’s come at a great time for me prior to reading ‘From The Streets of Shaolin’. Been deep in my Wu-Tang bag for a couple weeks in preparation.

Is the mega link provided in the OP the one which fixed the tracks that were off beat? Wasn’t sure if I was understanding that correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    itll be up by morning breh

i saw someone posted it on other forums. Thank you.

edit: link up
    ​good shit. Thanks homie

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by mrvaughn View Post
    Thanks for this. It’s come at a great time for me prior to reading ‘From The Streets of Shaolin’. Been deep in my Wu-Tang bag for a couple weeks in preparation.

Is the mega link provided in the OP the one which fixed the tracks that were off beat? Wasn’t sure if I was understanding that correctly.
    yes its fixed in the mp3 link. . The ugod verse on grand prix got fucked on the video. I originally had the rappers kinda rapping over each other to simulate driving past each other, but idk it wasnt working more i listened to it. Beeides that it shouod be on. A couple are actially tricks. 1/2 are their changed timings as some of the beats and flows werent matching , and by adjusting the flow , the timing actually worked out better. Idk how it happened but it did. . The verses just hit right at that tempo versus on beat. You can hear it on movas n shakas. The second verse just hit so nice i was like fuck it, maybe itll give it new life. I was tryna make tye songs erratic like 36 where guys come in and out on top of each other like say 7th chamber og, ghost verse where deck still spitting. Lil mistakes to simulate actual rza album. Also using their verses to tell the story. Lotta snake references in the lizard songs.
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 02-05-2024 at 11:10 PM.

YA BIG DUMMY!!!

Nice! Thanks for this, great job

shit is nice, thanks
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Shaolin Master

What program did u use to mix the vocals and the instrumentals? This is amazing.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by dapo View Post
    What program did u use to mix the vocals and the instrumentals? This is amazing.
    Fl studio

Its not perfect by any means. Lotta trial and error. Stuff youd think work wouldnt, some sound issues ive been known to go a lil too heavy on the mixes but its kinda easy when the beats and verses are already mixed and mastered for ya. My own beats / mixes are usually way messier.

i appreciate the love guys. Idk if yall npticed but last year I made a thread on the actual album, reordered with all the cut material and not a soul even dld or would discuss the album (forums dying but still a great place for info and best place for wu drops still to this day. So im hlad this is going over so well. Easily my most pop video yet

its crazy fuz i dodged uploading to youtube for 10+ years thinking itd be like ig just sitting there dead. In one month of uploading im already at 800 watch hours and 250 subs. Its 1000 subs/watch hrs a month to be monetized and ima break 1000 watch hrs prolly by tomorrow or next day off this alone.

​still plenty of life left in these albums. Especially the 2nd/3rd ones.

Shaolin Master

Congrats!