Thread: $treet L1fe (White N Dangerous n Mindstate)

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

Default $treet L1fe (White N Dangerous n Mindstate)

White N Dangerous

Little Hustla's at the age of fourteen, learnin not ta trust a warning
    on da block sellin morphene, rocks in his sock for more green\/
    The streets got older phines, that will shape and mold your teens
    contemplate the colder schemes, with mistakes that sold their dreams\/
    Greedy snakes are visable, attempts to see me break and explode
    these streets replace your friends for foes, Please see straight down those never ending roads\/
    The old teamz on the scene deppressed, cuz someone told the whores where ta be and dress
    it's gettin harder for me to breathe respect, i just wanna see success, and let all the secrets rest\/
    Theres no way to profit from progress, cuz even phrophets coun't stop the ways of projects
    and don't forget to display rage towards the opposite sex, this life is a maze so i pocket a promise\/
    What good are all these thugs with techs, they up in the hood with guns ta flex
    thinkin they minds is above the rest, but when it's time they'd rather hug then wreck\/
    I'll keep my sons in check is what i use to tell cops, i avoided those cell blocks cuz i'd sell glocks
    with ammunition ta get the other man missin for twelve blocks, my mission to be at my peak before the shells drop\/
    Gettin the cash on the street scene i coun't pass up, I'd blast those weaklings i was past bad luck
    Ya class got a beating if ya acted tough, ya ass got mad stuck in the back of the trunk\/
    Untill i got caught in and started chokin from intoxication, visons of wooden coffins from the smokin glocks im facin
    often i'd off mens tops for alot of payments, my own moms im hatin for sendin me to this abombination\/
    But like scriptures and pages i got caged in and arrested, minimium wages coun't pay shit so i confessed it
    all the ladies that be pregnant ya life is a blessin, take it day by day with all the remembrance.....thats the message\/

Yeah...tahts right...don't sleep on my homie Mindstate he bout ta ripp sum shit!!

Mindstate

walking down this dark alley, at night, i call it home/
    all alone, i can hear my heart pounding like metronomes/
    another child, another deal, another generation lost/
    experimenting with sex, drugs,and violence, invincible to the cost/
    as i walk this narrow street, i look left and to my right/
    pregnant women smoking crack pipes, using their kids as a sacrifice/
    is this reality or afterlife, by perception is blinded/
    confined in...side the walls of the criminal minded/
    looking down the hollow barrel of the law,by now i'm used to it/
    moving bricks, across the borders in fake comptuter chips/
    kiss the crucifix around my neck, i live for my merchandise/
    murder tykes who cannot purchase right my herb is twice as nice/
    as anything you've ever smoked in life, i'm pushing kilos/
    of peruvian....that's bigger than Danny Devito/
    diminishing vermin, you think your lifes bad? let me determine../
    you gonna fuck with me? just pre-file your ass as a missing person/
    the street is in me..it's not never gonna leave for i've adopted it/
    as my own child, create a race of heartless hominids/
    i lay down, upon this newspaper, wait for the next day of darkness/
    but for now, my lifes as peacefull as can be...upon this park bench/
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

Uhhh uppin this, i thought i'd iget sum luv these dayz
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

This is a nice piece.... the two verses complimented eachother well... liked the multi scheme in the first verse... read real well... content was good in both, jus some real shit you know....I liked the structure of the second dudes verse... how he'd rhyme the first word of a new bar with the last word of the previous one... had a nice flow to it... The whole life in the project shits played the fuck out, but yall put a nice piece together... it held my interest... good shit