Thread: I come with gifts for the starved: A BETTER TOMORROW REMIXES / “TICAL 3” - 2 new full albums

PRODIGAL SUN

Default I come with gifts for the starved: ABT Remixes/Tical3 UPDATE: Wu EP all Members

Yo dead forum. Didnt wanna make a thousand threads so im just gonna make this one and out it all in here.

lil back story:

Tho not many replies came from here, both my Tical 0 (wu elements remix) and inspectah deck - neighborhood spiderman remixes got me quite a lot of love and views on yt since posting them here and on my way to be partnered in less than a 3 months of active posting. This got me into finally posting some of my own beats and work because ive been rapping/producing for 20 years and have NEVER released a single track. Instead me and my boy decided to SPAR for 15 years and only show each other (we’re crazy i know). I never really tried to get on because this is religion not entertainment; tho for years people would tell me I was wack except my boy.

then i would send beats to established rappers and they would invite me to the studio and show me so much love and tell me i was incredible. I wasnt sure what to think anymore. Got up with fred da godson like 5 years before his xxl cover, ended up in a rolling stone article from hanging with mr mutha fuckin exquire in the studio one night randomly, send beats to ug guys popping like hus kingpin and the like but never really tried to make anything of it because everyone around me was saying different.

Then slowly the same beats i showed people in 2007, were now hot in 2017, and my stuff sounded like “the stuff drake or jcole rap to”. Same beats. Same people. 10 year difference.How are every musician i send music to telling me im crazy yet all my friends say im wack? The lesser ug guys wont fuck with me cause i have no fan base to exploit, the the super famous rappers are literally emailing me back saying how dope I am to keep at it but they have to work with more established names unless i wanna ghost produce.

I stopped caring about pleasing people and started making music for ME and GOD only. I stopped sending rappers beats. I started widdling down my own stuff. I do it for the spirits in my room not fans. Its to pump me up. If it does others cool but thats not why i do this. I never made a penny and dont need to, tho itd be nice to get a bag

so when those blends popped off i got excited and made like 10 albums in a month with all the beats laying around. Every album in a diff vibe with a diff rapper. I barely used a single beat im using for ky own solo stuff or even isntrumental albums. 15 blend tapes maybe used 5% of our entire stock, 200 plus songs.

Sorry for the long intro

but this leads me to these 2 albums

a better tomorrow remix, done in the same vibe as Original as imo its a celebration album not some dark thing I can put wutang beats to. Theres already a remix like that by strum and i like his shit but theybare primarily reworked rza tracks at heart. This was made from scratch and 50% of the beats are 20 years old from when we started and made from instruments and samples both. I tried to give the album better beats while maintaining the vibe; butbinstead of evolving live production, i went the BPW light route with simple loops and only a few live productions. Imo theres atleast something here. Wasnt the easiest album to make enjoyable.

01 - Ruckus in B Minor 0:00
    02 - Felt 5:13
    03 - Hold The Heater 7:38
    04 - We Will Fight 12:43
    05 - Mistaken Identity 16:39
    06 - Crushed Egos 21:16
    07 - Miracle 25:23
    08 - Preachers Daughter 30:05
    09 - Pioneer The Frontier 34:00
    10 - Our Dreams 37:46
    11 - Necklace 41:08
    12 - Keep Watch 45:06
    13 - Ron O'Neil 49:34
    14 - A Better Tomorrow II 53:09
    15 - Shorty 57:32
    16 - Never let Go 1:02:00
    17 - Wu-Tang Family Reunion 1:07:30
    18 - Savor.WAVs 1:11:08

but what im really here for is this

for the past year ive been putting together my own method man album outta my beats based on the sounds of imo meths two craziest songs: sub crazy and the release ya delt prodigy mix. But tbh they are more my own personal style than say rza or wu in general. I took all my most drugged out, off the wall bassy beats and put them to meths best songs to create what I call “F3N’TicAL” my spiritual successor to tical i call TICAL 3 until the real thing. Its not rza rehashes. Its what id think a new tical would sound like.

its mixed for the bass to overpower and is lofi like the original. It has a few experimental tracks but theres 22 joints, more than enough typical traditional stuff imo. I dig the vibe because it sounds like an apocalyptic tical album, based on todays fentanyl epidemic since meth always has dust or crystal meth inspired albums. Its loud. Its wreckless. Its a mess. But i fucking love it. I dont expect everyone to love both , and maybe only portions of either; but this is the kost hardcore hip hop album ive heard in a LONG time cause noone raps over beats like this no more. Only new rapper imo is fatboi sharif from nj.

But again, WARNING, this is not a 2024 clean mix. Its a tical mix, its lofi. Its bass heavy. muddy in spots but imo oversll its ok cause it rolls in the car fine. Tested on multiple cars, monitors and headphones; it plays nice all the way on 85% of them but certain tracks (1-2, harlem world , the experimental tracks like method man remix) sound weird in some places and great elsewhere. Both method man remix and how high are experimental as fuck and i kept cause they sounded like “drugs”. Theres a few live beats jdilla style that dont completely fit but imo they work. These songs gave a hard time i remixed them 6x. One day ill remaster this whole thing professionally but for now, its this or nothing. So far it sounds best imo in the car with bass. , good systems , and iphone hesdphones since everyone got them. It sounded eh in my cheap hesdphones it was a lil too much but only so many times i can listen to an entire 80 min mix in a day. Its ugly to some , others tell me otherwise, but i enjoy it, a work in progress i wanan get right so posting here. Ive already got both good and bad feedback so like usual im stuck in the middle. Im tryna take a risk here. I know its different. Thats why i uploaded both.

already reupped fixed a few things. I need a new fl studio.

01 - Blackout! intro / Shaolin What* 0:00
    02 - Tical 3:52
    03 - Dirty Dancing ft. Ol Dirty Bastard 7:17
    04 - Ol Dirty Bastard - Harlem World 10:22
    05 - Sub Crazy* 12:49
    06 - NYC Everything ft. RZA** 15:07
    07 - Release Ya Delf ft Blue Raspberry 18:52
    08 - Wu-Tang- Assassination Day 23:06
    09 - All I Need Remix 26:29
    10 - [M.E.T.H.]O.D. Man (Interlude) 31:27
    11 - [M.E.T.H.]O.D. Man Remix 33:08
    12 - The What ft. Notorious B.I.G.37:30
    13 - Perfect World 40:57
    14 - What The Blood Clot 44:41
    15 - Mr. Sandman 47:40
    16 - Ice Cream Man* 51:21
    17 - Torture* 54:39
    18 - Bring Da Pain 59:00
    19 - Dangerous Ground ft. Streetlife 1:01:29
    20 - Shadowboxin ft. GZA 1:06:10
    21 - Judgment Day 1:09:55
    22 - How High ft. Redman 1:13:28

I dropped both cause I wanna show the versatility we have versus other producers with their singular sounds pumping same beat out over and over. These 2 albums are so far apart from each other its scary. Ones pretty and celebratory and one is a trip through the void known as tranq dope. Fig if you dont fuck with one, maybe the other. Maybe neither. Idk. Theres def something on both albums for anyone id like to think.

most traditinal songs on it are assassination day, the what, perfect world, judgment day, bring the pain. A lot of the rest is more experimental and not really in use a lot.

so. Sorry for all the talk just a lil back story. I been posting here 20+ years. Love all you guys still here. Sharing with the wu heads cause thats what I am through and through. Staten island made 100%. Made a lot of friends here from all over the world over the years and just wanted to share a little cause if wu wont do it, someone else gon have to step up. . Appreciate yall
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 03-21-2024 at 02:25 PM.

DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS F3N’TicAL

if you liked how tical sounded then you should LOVE this. Dark GRITTY DUSTED MEF WIT FANGS fucka. Goddamn I miss this sound from my favorite Mc.

brother PLEASE drop zip download links along with YouTube links when you release these cuz I need to have em somewhere besides YouTube

Last edited by trinking; 02-23-2024 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Double

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by trinking View Post
    DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS F3N’TicAL

if you liked how tical sounded then you should LOVE this. Dark GRITTY DUSTED MEF WIT FANGS fucka. Goddamn I miss this sound from my favorite Mc.

brother PLEASE drop zip download links along with YouTube links when you release these cuz I need to have em somewhere besides YouTube
    ayo man thank you. Wanna say also bro, i have finally 100% cracked the bpm code. So i am going to gove the method man another once over and if things arent too drastic, ill get you a link. Thank you for listening , that advice and just being cool man. St pail you too man keep it up yself.

tbh only like 100 people pressed play from here LOL and 1000 views So thanks to those that did good or bad

i will get you a zip 100% and i gotchu. Also bro i didnt know u live in south jersey / philly arwa. I stay by atlantic city rn. Ill pm you

but since fucking dudes sleeping?

since i made this thread i havent even wanted to look at what people say cause i get the album is kinda really dirty and its polarizing, too much for some and maybe a better tomorrow too clean cut and vanilla

and in the last week i decided i was gon give each wu member an ep in their traditional styles EACH. Im already like 75% there just gonn do like ten each and pick best 7 for everyone.

and finally. I will be outting together a RZA The Cure album

here is the intro and one of the other tracks

Last edited by ForensikZ; 03-07-2024 at 01:28 PM.

PRODIGAL SUN

PRODIGAL SUN

Also this out today. Rae on eye for an eye. Figured its in same wheelhouse as tical , and since that was updated today style, give ya some OLD sounding mobb. So all 3 in 3 weeks