Thread: Rapper stunts with $700,000 in jewels

{>____<}

Default Rapper stunts with $700,000 in jewels

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/JmbbM6emrwY

What a waste of money. Considering that jewelry doesn't have a good resell value, and he'll probably get ripped off or robbed, I don't see how this is a good investment. Noticed how the people selling the jewelry to rappers aren't wearing that stuff.

Rap skills>jewelry
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Not long before there is a YouTube video of him with a black eye talking about how he got gaffled for his jewelry.

Who cares? what else is he supposed to do with his money? After food clothes and shelter everythign is self masterbatory nonsense and that's fine. I also think it's funny that diamonds gold and silver are suddenly dumb buys when rappers(blackpeople) do it. He you bought a $700k bar of the same minerals people would say he's 'smart with his money' lol.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Who cares? what else is he supposed to do with his money?
    Invest in real estate, start his own record label, put it in a 401k/IRA/Roth, or a franchise.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Who cares? what else is he supposed to do with his money? After food clothes and shelter everythign is self masterbatory nonsense and that's fine. I also think it's funny that diamonds gold and silver are suddenly dumb buys when rappers(blackpeople) do it. He you bought a $700k bar of the same minerals people would say he's 'smart with his money' lol.
    I always found jewelry in those price ranges just nonsensical. No matter who the person is. With 700.000, there is a lot of other stuff you can do. Next to making sure you invest it in a future paycheck.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    I always found jewelry in those price ranges just nonsensical. No matter who the person is. With 700.000, there is a lot of other stuff you can do. Next to making sure you invest it in a future paycheck.
    yeah but that's what he wants to do, so who cares? 99% of what you can do with money is moronic and pointless. If he saves it for later, he'll just buy moronic shit later or die without buying the moronic shit he wanted to buy the whole time. What would be a better use of the money? All the stuff that's 'a good investment' is dumb too. Land? Dude wants to buy jewelry lol. Why would I want to buy jewelry then go buy some bitch ass land instead? Stock? That shit's literally a crypto scam for boomers. Best case scenario he gets more money from stocks to buy more dumb ass jewels.

It's only rappers that get called out for buying shit. If some jackass arab spent it on a gold painted tiger on a leash nobody would flinch.