Thread: METHOD MAN’S DAUGHTER FOLLOWS IN HIS FOOTSTEPS, DEBUTS FIRST RAP SONGS

Default METHOD MAN’S DAUGHTER FOLLOWS IN HIS FOOTSTEPS, DEBUTS FIRST RAP SONGS

METHOD MAN’S DAUGHTER FOLLOWS IN HIS FOOTSTEPS, DEBUTS FIRST RAP SONGS

by MARISA MENDEZ
    Published on: Feb 28, 2024, 5:15 PM PST

Method Man‘s daughter looks like she’ll be following in her father’s footsteps as she appears to be gearing up to launch a rap career of her own.

Cheyenne, who goes by the name Chey for her rap moniker, dropped the drill-inspired “Hair and Nails” in January and has since followed it up with another song and accompanying video, “Boujee & Ghetto.”

Although she may be one of the famous Wu-Tang Clan rapper’s three children, Chey is adamant about putting in the work and not relying on her dad to make her connections.

“A lot of people would say [that he could just make a call and put me on], but at the end of the day, you gotta put in the work,” she said in an interview with Shaoliiin Entertainment a few weeks back. “He could do that but he rather see me work for it and really push but he’s gonna support one thousand gajillion trillion percent. But he wants to see the work too.”

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

not my style i vibe with i dont think shes following in her fathers footsteps as far as having that wu vibe but i did not expect her to have that type of style specially in these modern days but she sounds like every body else and i knew it was going to sound like that before i even heard the music and just read the title but to each there own