Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tha Wu-Wednesdayz (dropping a demo every week)

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Has anyone recorded RZA's Wu-Wednesdays show on Sirius? any unreleased on there?

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Has anyone recorded RZA's Wu-Wednesdays show on Sirius? any unreleased on there?
    Haven't heard anything about any unreleased stuff being played unfortunately.

Sorry for the delay again y'all, might as well make it Tang-Thursdayz instead lol. Meth vs Chef demo coming in a few hours

Eastern village

Brainghost seems to have some issues at the moment. Wich is sad since I was looking forward to more demos.

Well here is Raekwon Wisdom body unreleased demo.

https://youtu.be/ZhJYEUeYuOg?si=A0PDXJREDQOwPilO

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee3 View Post
    Brainghost seems to have some issues at the moment. Wich is sad since I was looking forward to more demos.

Well here is Raekwon Wisdom body unreleased demo.

Mad issues no doubt, but I'm still here though brother!

This Wednesday thing isn't really working out because of lack of time and multiple on-going projects, I started it because my original plan (dropping many demos at once as a compilation) wasn't happening anytime soon and I wanted to get some demos out, since people were bumping my old thread wondering what happened with the project. The reason for the hold up is that some of the demos can be improved quality-wised and I want to make sure I put the demos out in the best quality possible, to avoid lower quality versions circulating among fans.

J-Love's mixtapes are the source for 9/10 demos and some of them are in lossless quality while some are waaay worse, often the later ones. And some demos have parts that aren't available untagged, most were released multiple times with different tags though. So there's a bit of work to be done with a few tracks before I can put 'em out. I'll try to put out one demo a week regardless though! Like last Tuesday I put out Wisdom Body (different source with no tags) and Goin' Down (unfortunately cut short by J-Love, but untagged) to keep up the flow, and I'll put out more untouched demos when I don't have time to work on the other ones.

Peace everybody, thanks for your patience and for appreciating my work, these legendary pieces of Hip-Hop history need to be preserved!!

7th Chamber and Iron Maiden download links:

https://mega.nz/file/WIkHlaYI#eq72Y4...kKhvjp6YgTqlRA
    https://mega.nz/file/iUUWgCCB#9XieBH...U4Dj12EuDQwqCY