Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there a way to create a great Cappadonna playlist with select tracks from albums circa ‘01 - ‘24

His whole AlCappaChemist tape with Alchemist is superb. The best track is "98 Ghost Shit".
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Seed View Post
    His whole AlCappaChemist tape with Alchemist is superb. The best track is "98 Ghost Shit".
    Thanks for the rec. I’m at work but I’ve saved that on YouTube to check out.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Seed View Post
    Is that original stuff or just him over a bunch of previously released Alchemist beats? Will check it out either way.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Is that original stuff or just him over a bunch of previously released Alchemist beats? Will check it out either way.
    Old beats. Its a good assortment tho. Idk if the pete rock one is original but i jever heard the beats. Thats the best tape imo. Hip hop mixtape 2014 i believe. Thats the full pete rock tape.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Thank You. Will have to check that Pete Rock one also.

PRODIGAL SUN

heres another one i really like from cap/ydb from one of rzas osts

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post

heres another one i really like from cap/ydb from one of rzas osts
    Before the Cap playlist I created 36 playlists with a bunch of tracks not on the main albums. There’s a bunch of newer stuff on those if anyone wants to check them out. You can look through them if you click on my Spotify profile. Will link the first one for easiness…

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2c...e-HkelBMSjQ1i9