Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ranking Best & Worst Wu Killa Beez

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    That's even worse. Ok I don't want to be a killa bee no more. Where does that put me now?
    If you ever did part ways with Wu Tang, I think that Boot Camp Clik would be a good fit for you.. They still do not really collaborate with Beat Minerz any more and need somebody to provide them with a consistent sound.

Prospect

Doesn’t erase the years 1993-2000… There is only one original. If you were around those years you would know he was at best called honorary 10th memeber. If Gza passed you replacing him with KP on rza’s whim? Look cap is dope I ain’t a hater he is just not an original member and Bobby is kind of disrespecting his cousin for trying to replace the irreplaceable. The true wu-tang clan died with russell.

Just to be clear 2000 was my cutoff because before iron flag you would have been called a big dummy for implying cap was clan. But dirt was in jail and rza is obsessed with 9 so he added cap for the length of the photoshoot and then had a change of heart and cropped him off the cover. Cappadonna is a killa bee always has been always will be
    Last edited by wt36; 04-21-2024 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wt36 View Post
    Doesn’t erase the years 1993-2000… There is only one original. If you were around those years you would know he was at best called honorary 10th memeber. If Gza passed you replacing him with KP on rza’s whim? Look cap is dope I ain’t a hater he is just not an original member and Bobby is kind of disrespecting his cousin for trying to replace the irreplaceable. The true wu-tang clan died with russell.

Just to be clear 2000 was my cutoff because before iron flag you would have been called a big dummy for implying cap was clan. But dirt was in jail and rza is obsessed with 9 so he added cap for the length of the photoshoot and then had a change of heart and cropped him off the cover. Cappadonna is a killa bee always has been always will be

Eh. ODB wasn't really with the group much after 1994. And Cappa was actually rapping with Meth, U-God and that camp before Wu Tang was a thing. Plus, Cappa was friends with ODB before Wu Tang too. Cap's not an original member but he's the best replacement you can ask for because he's always been their rap partner and he literally helped members learn how to rap. "Iron Man" wouldn't be the same without him. He helped Ghost & Rae develop their styles too.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    If you ever did part ways with Wu Tang, I think that Boot Camp Clik would be a good fit for you.. They still do not really collaborate with Beat Minerz any more and need somebody to provide them with a consistent sound.
    Would you believe I made a follow up to Da Shinin' completely in the Beatminerz vibe, and even talked to Tek about it but, if my memory serves me right, DruHa wasn't with it for reasons I don't know. I was going to call it 'Still Shinin'. Love that vibe. Might release those beats as instrumentals

Would love to hear those if you are willing to release them.

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Happy to send a few. What’s your email?

[email protected] Thank You, looking forward to hearing them..

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Would you believe I made a follow up to Da Shinin' completely in the Beatminerz vibe, and even talked to Tek about it but, if my memory serves me right, DruHa wasn't with it for reasons I don't know. I was going to call it 'Still Shinin'. Love that vibe. Might release those beats as instrumentals
    This would have been dope

If they got compensated, thats the main thing. I think dudes hate the project because of Martin Shkreli or whatever his name is.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space