When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Veteran Member

Original post has been deleted

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopjunky View Post
    Original post has been deleted
    Ah, it was some dude saying he had been experimenting with AI on the snippets of tracks from OUATIS and was going to use AI to make full versions of the tracks to release a version of OUATIS, and wondered what people's thoughts were.

- KP -

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    Ah, it was some dude saying he had been experimenting with AI on the snippets of tracks from OUATIS and was going to use AI to make full versions of the tracks to release a version of OUATIS, and wondered what people's thoughts were.
    Thank you bro. NGL, I would listen to that. Honestly I'd probably be pretty excited about it too lol

PRODIGAL SUN

Guys been making fake ai wu tracks already. People shit on him, he said he doing it anyway

tbh its over guys. The whole game

in 5 years no rapper will be able to make money like they can now. Why would you pay a guy 1000 bucks to do a song that might be trash, when you can literally frankenstein your own verse with any lines or his you want, then just set it to his voice and itll rap exactly what you want and like

its over. Only people who are gin make it are the true artists who dont follow trends. And theyll go crazy from tryna keep up with the ai

were like 2-5 years away from just generating hits 123. And every untalented person will be able to do this. Say goodbye.

just last year the ai was wack. This year ive heard some that sound so real its scary. They gon have to outlaw it but how do you outlaw soemthing like this. Its illegal here. Legal there. Its tje internet. Whole buncha people gon be spoofed, fake convos, embarassing shit.

my grandmother literally got a phone call asking for money in my cousins voice. Like crying and begging. Dont tell ky parents. Shes 80. She just about fell for it when she just thought about it why would she say dont tell her parents. Wtf. It was a scammer who somehow got my cousins voice , looked up her family and got all the info they needed and did all that. Thats scary hours
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 04-26-2024 at 04:19 PM.

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Forenziks's on to something. I'm generating my own samples now who sing and do what I want in less than 20 seconds.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

I believe sampling and reproducing existing artist's voices/music using AI will be made illegal under some kind of copyright law soon (unless it has already? I'm not up on these things too much). Kinda like sampling, do what you want but as soon as you try and monetise it you're getting sued.

Yes AI will lead to anyone being able to make what they want, and Google knows they can't control this so they are already trying to control things in other ways. Look at the search results for any google searched terms, it's only sponsored and authority sites displayed now. It will be the same with music, the likes of Google/Youtube will control what you're able to find on their platforms, which is record label approved artists. That's my take anyway.
    Last edited by Sky Blue Bally Kid; 04-29-2024 at 08:35 AM.

- KP -

Well…Cilva can now go ahead and make that Killa Sin album he wanted

There was this guy who did this with Life of Pablo, sans AI. Imagining the Life of Pablo. Seems to be pulled from bandcamp, but it was an interesting one.

I'd wonder if they could pull it off proper without knowing much about it. Like what is the concept of the track, and what is the approach.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    Guys been making fake ai wu tracks already. People shit on him, he said he doing it anyway

tbh its over guys. The whole game

in 5 years no rapper will be able to make money like they can now. Why would you pay a guy 1000 bucks to do a song that might be trash, when you can literally frankenstein your own verse with any lines or his you want, then just set it to his voice and itll rap exactly what you want and like

its over. Only people who are gin make it are the true artists who dont follow trends. And theyll go crazy from tryna keep up with the ai

were like 2-5 years away from just generating hits 123. And every untalented person will be able to do this. Say goodbye.

just last year the ai was wack. This year ive heard some that sound so real its scary. They gon have to outlaw it but how do you outlaw soemthing like this. Its illegal here. Legal there. Its tje internet. Whole buncha people gon be spoofed, fake convos, embarassing shit.

my grandmother literally got a phone call asking for money in my cousins voice. Like crying and begging. Dont tell ky parents. Shes 80. She just about fell for it when she just thought about it why would she say dont tell her parents. Wtf. It was a scammer who somehow got my cousins voice , looked up her family and got all the info they needed and did all that. Thats scary hours
    The writing was on the wall for years, literally. Just look at how people started to write for SEO, only to be chasing that high. Every fucking article was the same, and did not make sense. Than you had the videos on Youtube. Everybodyw as chasing some sort of trend. And those who did, did not last long. Only with your own unqiue voice will you survive. AI is a logical follow up in the automation of the process.

I believe sampling and reproducing existing artist's voices/music using AI will be made illegal under some kind of copyright law soon (unless it has already? I'm not up on these things too much). Kinda like sampling, do what you want but as soon as you try and monetise it you're getting sued.

Yes AI will lead to anyone being able to make what they want, and Google knows they can't control this so they are already trying to control things in other ways. Look at the search results for any google searched terms, it's only sponsored and authority sites displayed now. It will be the same with music, the likes of Google/Youtube will control what you're able to find on their platforms, which is record label approved artists. That's my take anyway.
    Unless corporations see it as a way to make money from it. Copyright has always been fueled by making more money, and protection. If corporations see an option to use somebody without having to pay them forever, like what the protests in Hollywood where about, they would go for that. I think this one will be fought by unions to protect the people. Not by corporations to protect copyright.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    Well…Cilva can now go ahead and make that Killa Sin album he wanted
    LOL!! I'd be down for that, get Sin's sign off first

Also #FreeKillaSin