Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At this moment in time which of these albums would you be most pleased to see receive release date?

I picked El-P for Cap because Run the Jewels is popular but I don't wanna hear Killer Mike and I like El-P's beats.

I haven't hear the new RZA solos. I think he's trying to get the rust off. Hard to get back to how productive he used to be. I think RZA really fed off having MCs around to make personalized beats for. The Wu-Mansion days were his peak

Sidenote: The other guy in Czarface ruins it for me. Maybe Deck is a better fit for El-P because El-P's ass will want to rap lol.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Seed View Post
    I picked El-P for Cap because Run the Jewels is popular but I don't wanna hear Killer Mike and I like El-P's beats.

I haven't hear the new RZA solos. I think he's trying to get the rust off. Hard to get back to how productive he used to be. I think RZA really fed off having MCs around to make personalized beats for. The Wu-Mansion days were his peak

Sidenote: The other guy in Czarface ruins it for me. Maybe Deck is a better fit for El-P because El-P's ass will want to rap lol.
    i feel ya bro. I like el p. That might be an interesting fit and yea maybe deck will work better cause of the czarface style similar kinda. Between all the czarface albums you should be able squeeze out a great deck solo that way. I was gonna do that but after my US/early rza neighborhood spiderman blend tape im all decked out rn. Maybe next year my plates full. I say go for it. Like i said in the other thread, nows the time before its flooded the fuck out by everyone else.

at this point i gor more faith in wu corp producers/blend tapes than the semi/industry producers a lot of them use for new shit to make a great wu album. Seems not to be enough money for wu to work with top shelf producers constantly.

definitely supreme clientele 2e

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

Seeing how OB4CL2 turned out, I’m all set with a 3. I would be nice to see a member give Rza full control of an album again. Hopefully that’s what U-God is doing.

​What about the Method man & Havoc album?

Swift and Changeable by a mile...that was at least already recorded when you could hear some hunger in both MC's rhymes
    then SC2....but I'd be curious to hear just one track to know if Ghost really went back to that style

Third place.....the RZA/ Bjork album

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

I don't know what it means but I figured I'd share:

https://twitter.com/PleasrDAO/status...70607079977411

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    I don't know what it means but I figured I'd share:

https://twitter.com/PleasrDAO/status...70607079977411
    i saw this the other day and input it. I hope for the sanity of the forum it drops lol