Thread: Could today's technology extract OG Uncontrolled Substances from disc/drives damaged in the floods?!

Default Could today's technology extract OG Uncontrolled Substances from disc/drives damaged in the floods?!

I know they supposedly took the damaged drives from the floods containing the OG version of Uncontrolled Substances to a company that used NASA technology or whatever, but that had to be in 94-96...

Could technology today be used to extract at least something from the discs/drives?

If so, why not try? I'm sure it costs money but fans would easily help fund it if it's possible.

If I'm Deck, I'd have never tossed those materials in hopes some day my work could be revived.

Yea I know they're probably over it and all that, but I'd rather hear whatever's lost in those floods or in RZA's vaults over than anything dropping today, including their current music.

I was just thinking about this last week.

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Deck was easily the dopest MC out of the Clan back then. There’s no doubt in my mind he would’ve had the most hailed album even above OB4CL, Ironman and LS.

PRODIGAL SUN

No. I dont think so

they were watwr damaged and covered in literal shit. The tech was too outdated back then to survive til now to make it work

​deck literally took it to top of the line scientists in manhattan already. Then again that was 30 years ago. But i doubt it.