Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how many times is NEVER AGAIN by Remedy gonna be released

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Default how many times is NEVER AGAIN by Remedy gonna be released

remedy has dropped this song on every project since '98 on the swarm album

Peace CT

He said awhile back that he will be putting it on every release of his. Peace

'Section 9'

"Yes"

Trying to program Zionism into blacks is why most Jews are in hip-hop. RZA is sus for letting this plant into the Wu. Goes against everything he claimed he stands for. Same nigga hanging out with the Weinsteins too.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Seed View Post
    Trying to program Zionism into blacks is why most Jews are in hip-hop. RZA is sus for letting this plant into the Wu. Goes against everything he claimed he stands for. Same nigga hanging out with the Weinsteins too.
    I think Remedy is the son of the lawyer that used by RZA back in the day

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    I think Remedy is the son of the lawyer that used by RZA back in the day
    Thats not true

'Section 9'

^^^ that's my recollection as well actually, back when Seen it All/Everything is Real dropped. I always assumed it to be true

until you are a radicalized zionist baby killer?

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    until you are a radicalized zionist baby killer?

Yiou may not support today's Israel but the song is about the Holocaust and killing of million of innocent people. I'm from Poland and my family members were killed in the concentration camp

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Quote Originally Posted by soob View Post
    Yiou may not support today's Israel but the song is about the Holocaust and killing of million of innocent people. I'm from Poland and my family members were killed in the concentration camp
    And let it be known that those particular Jewish bredren have all my support and did not deserve the atrocities that happened to them but I’m sure you do know the man I’m question here is a hardcore supporter of what’s going on in Palestine right now and his intent for releasing the song is to garner support for this war going on right now . I was careful to throw the Zionist label in there as I’m well aware that not every Jewish person supports and adheres to Zionist tactics .

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    And let it be known that those particular Jewish bredren have all my support and did not deserve the atrocities that happened to them but I’m sure you do know the man I’m question here is a hardcore supporter of what’s going on in Palestine right now and his intent for releasing the song is to garner support for this war going on right now . I was careful to throw the Zionist label in there as I’m well aware that not every Jewish person supports and adheres to Zionist tactics .
    I know what's going on and I hate Israel for that and I support Palestine but it doesnt change anything. Even if all Jews supported the horror that's happening right now, it doesn't change the fact that Jews and other nations (as my ancestors who were Polish as I am) were killed in concentration camps. It only shows that people don't learn nothing from history

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

And no one should be repeating the very history their ancestors went through.

What other meaning does "Never Again" have than Zionism? If it means "Never another Holocaust", Remedy wouldn't be a Zionist. But he is. He uses the Holocaust to support Zionism. And thats why the Holocaust originally happened. Rothschilds funded WW2 and Zionist Jews supported Nazi Germany moving Europe's Jews to Palestine. They got their wish and then let Germany take the fall, while sending all the Nazis who were complicit to nice cushy government jobs in America. Operation Paperclip.

"Never again" is a Zionist slogan. If they don't want another Holocaust, they need to give up Zionism. Zionism is why the Holocaust happened and innocent Jews paid for the evil of Zionist ones. As bad as innocent Muslims dying now because of a Hamas attack which is exaggerated and orchestrated by... ZIONIST ISRAEL.

Look up Sabbatean-Frankism. At least a million Jews in Europe believed their messiah came a few centuries ago. But he was forced to convert to Islam because he taught Jews should commit evil acts for God to give them Israel. The talmud, which has been the authority for Rabbinic Judaism for the last 2000 years, teaches the same thing.

Zionists did the Holocaust, just like they did October 7th, 9/11 and JFK's assassination, so they can take more of Palestine. Because their religion tells them Jews are superior and protected by God no matter what they do. And that non-Jews should be ruled and seen as less human.

And RZA knows all of this because of the NOI and 5 Percenters. He doesn't care because he's in league with Zionists like the Weinsteins because he was always about himself more than the Wu, Islam or Mathematics, unlike ODB. Notice: some of the Wu preach Jesus will come back to save us all from the AntiChrist, while the others preach black Muslims are Jesus here to stop Zionism Half the Wu do business with Zionists while the other half don't want to go to Diddy's gay parties.
    Last edited by Sam the Seed; 05-14-2024 at 09:41 AM.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

I love how everyone keeps taking it to the holocaust when the question is about the timing of him always dropping the song , especially when there is a war against Palestine . Especially when he has been chest out about how much he supports the bombing and destruction of Palestinians . Let’s not play coy here and pretend he doesn’t know what he is doing .
    but sure , please fo enlighten me when Palestinians killed 6 million people in attempts to wipe them off the map. I will wait .
    I know Jewish people who have more empathy for this situation and know it’s wrong to target civilians and kids and wouldn’t dare make excuses for these atrocities with semantics . What point are y’all trying to make right now?

I don't know if you're replying to me. I was replying to the Polish guy saying the song is just about the Holocaust and not Israel. My point is Remedy is an ignorant shill exploiting the Holocaust so he can play Wu Killa Bee and vacation in an apartheid state. I don't doubt Remedy really cares about the Holocaust but putting the song "Never Again" on every album is him being unapologetic about Israel. Because there's no fucking threat of another Holocaust. White nationalists support Israel because they want Jews to have their own country while Nazis get to run this one.