Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need some of your insights.

Default I need some of your insights.

Peace. Anyways, I'm sparkin a heated discussion with some peeps at my school forums,one of them said this

"Really, if we want to beat the terrorists, we need to get muslims to stop supporting them. Of course for that too happen, muslims are going to have to start thinking for themselves.
    You know how the middle east has been pissed at the west recently over those caricatures of muhammed? Well, those were drawn a little over six months ago. Some radical muslim cleric decided he wanted to raise a huge stink, so he pretends to act outraged over the pictures. All his radical buddies catch on, and soon half the muslim world is rioting because they decide to blindly follow their religious leaders.

It's actually really funny, because if you look into the subject, the reason that is is blasphemous to create a picture of muhammed is because the founders of Islam wanted people to focus on Allah, not on muhammed. Well, they are focusing on muhammed now, completly trashing the whole reason they aren't supposed to create pictues of him in the first place. If these people are willing to disregard one of the most important rules in their relgion, because a terrorist told them too, how can they possibly understand anything but propaganda fed to them by radicals."

I want to disprove this thesis, because I know it is not true, but I was wondering if any of you can give me some references and some facts to prepare a counter argument. Peace and blessings.

They Muslims Need To Chill And Not Let This Get To Them They Are Playing Into The Devil's Hands God Will Deal With Any One Who Goes Against Him

i think i'm high

yup the muslims are the bad guys, we should continue to fund the rightous isrealies because they aren't terrorists in any way shape or form eather.

Realness

What Muslims support them??

You dont even need to make a counter argument. The argument is fallicious enough.

"Straw Man"

Some times you have to concede a point to make a better point.

It's like yeah...A lot of muslims celebrated when the towers were brought down, but only because they have been oppressed, bombed, and unfairly sanctioned by America.

Those people ain't upset over cartoons...it goes deeper than that and this should be obvious.

They are soo tired of Western Society's disrespect of them as a people...they are tired of being treated like prey, like animals...and they are reacting to the actions made against them.

Let them know that every action has a reaction...don't let em judge the reaction, because it is a direct effect of the action.
    Last edited by Aqueous Moon; 03-08-2006 at 07:40 PM.

Some cartoons are no light thing. They have been used with political commentary for at least 100 years or more. They were used back in the day with the express purpose to dehumanize Blacks and Natives in the United States. Check out "Black Images in the Comics: A Visual History".

PEACE

Quote Originally Posted by snapple
    yup the muslims are the bad guys, we should continue to fund the rightous isrealies because they aren't terrorists in any way shape or form eather.

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

I'm pretty sure he said that in jest.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    Some times you have to concede a point to make a better point.

It's like yeah...A lot of muslims celebrated when the towers were brought down, but only because they have been oppressed, bombed, and unfairly sanctioned by America.

Those people ain't upset over cartoons...it goes deeper than that and this should be obvious.

They are soo tired of Western Society's disrespect of them as a people...they are tired of being treated like prey, like animals...and they are reacting to the actions made against them.

Let them know that every action has a reaction...don't let em judge the reaction, because it is a direct effect of the action.
    I definately agree...and appreciate this statement...
    they made 12 pics of Muhammad pbuh...
    one as a pig another with horns another with bombs on his head...
    This is a direct insult to islam...
    Isrealis are bulldozin the house of muslims...muslim women sleep in purity then wake up raped...their husbands soddomised by amercan troops infront of their families...children kidnapped from there mothers by isrelis...
    and its america who fnd the isrelis and its ameriacan troops thats in Iraq...so how do you expect the muslims whose only weapon is stones who face no apponant less then a tank to react to the towers being blown...
    As a muslim i dont agree with the trashing of embassys over the east...becuase porphet muhammad honored embassadors...
    The killing of innocent people is not from islam either...
    but like every one else were all subjected to propoganda...
    not only have us muslims been kikced in the ass with these pictures, weve been told how to react to being kicked in tha ass instead of following the teachings of prophet muhammad...
    some muslims are idiots...they allow these people to come in their countries and set up base, refill there jets and load their bullets so these people can bomb on theri muslim brothers and sisters...so this cartoon thing is our fault, weve allowed ourselves to be insulted...the muslim leaders are puppets and munafiq...hypocrits...

evryone will be judged accrodingly....

peace

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

Veteran Member

Default Real Terrorist

Muslims didn't do this......

or this....

and the Black Holocaust continues in 2006....

This was done by white Christians.
    Last edited by Wamukota X; 03-09-2006 at 08:14 AM.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.

Veteran Member

U are paranoid U dickhead

Veteran Member

U are paranoid, U dickhead

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-tang Fan
    U are paranoid, U dickhead
    Burn in Hell Devil.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.

Veteran Member

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Wamukota X
    Burn in Hell Devil.
    stfu u cunt

wamukota x, those white christians are almost as racist as you.