Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 real though Hip-Hop is not the same anymo'

Golden Child Shaolin Bloody Sword's Avatar

Default 4 real though Hip-Hop is not the same anymo'

Do not blame little kids that are born nowadays for liking all those commercial artists. Today i was on www.youtube.com watching some videos that came out in the early 90's. I was like, damn nowadays even our favorite artists are coming out with alot of average stuff. Xzibit is mad wack 2 me now, when i watched "Paparazzi" i was like where is hip -hop going today. I understand that people change, but that don't mean they should stop dropping classic material. Youtube.com has to be the illest shit on the internet right now cause it has some many old school shit that we all like. The south has contributed to the downfall of hip-hop. They outselling every coast right now there4 alot of artists from other coast are not putting alot of efforts in their rhymes so they can sell records. HIP-HOP is not the same !!!!! 10 Years from now, it will be even worst.
    Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 03-08-2006 at 07:36 PM.

i think i'm high

can someone please delete this spam

Realness

Quote Originally Posted by snapple
    can someone please delete this spam
    Shut the f** up. U must one of those 14 year old kids that like Nelly & Lil John. Your favorite rapper is probably Eminem.
    Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 03-08-2006 at 09:39 PM.

Xzibit is far from "mad wack" man... at least you like Paparazzi
    "That little baby you have in your arms is going to die of heart failure before you do, if you keep feeding her/him trash."
    "If we treated America the way it has treated our people, we would be called terrorists, rapists, thieves, murderers."

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
    R.I.P. Poetic

i think i'm high

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword
    Shut the f** up. U must one of those kids those 14 year old kids that like Nelly & Lil John. Your favorite rapper is probably Eminem.
    oh you know me now? yea man my favorite artists are nelly and liljohn, my sig is a dead giveaway on that one. and what would be so wrong about liking nelly and liljohn? liljohn is one of the best producers in the mainstream right now....and nelly can flow....oh yea, and eminem also dropped a classic, so i could see how someone could have him as a favorite rapper, hes also dropped 2 other really dope albums as well..nowhere near infinite but still dope. and why is xzibit wack? son i'm sure i was listening to this shit when you were swimming in your daddy's ballsack, and i can't see anyone past the age of 16 honestly saying something like you just did, if you really are older then 16 then your thought process is weak or you have down-syndrome. real recognize real, and i'm not seeing shit right now.
    Last edited by snapple; 03-08-2006 at 08:36 PM.

Realness

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist
    Xzibit is far from "mad wack" man... at least you like Paparazzi
    Now he's wack !!!! his last good album was 40 dayz 40 nightz.

Quote Originally Posted by snapple
    oh you know me now? yea man my favorite artists are nelly and liljohn, my sig is a dead giveaway on that one. and what would be so wrong about liking nelly and liljohn? liljohn is one of the best producers in the mainstream right now....and nelly can flow....oh yea, and eminem also dropped a classic, so i could see how someone could have him as a favorite rapper, hes also dropped 2 other really dope albums as well..nowhere near infinite but still dope. and why is xzibit wack? son i'm sure i was listening to this shit when you were swimming in your daddy's ballsack, and i can't see anyone past the age of 16 honestly saying something like you just did, if you really are older then 16 then your thought process is weak or you have down-syndrome. real recognize real, and i'm not seeing shit right now.
    Bitch ass. When i started listening to hip-hop in the mid 80's u were still in your mama's dippers. Yes Xzibit iz fuckin' wack now !!! All those wack commercial tracks he be coming out with are good to you ?
    Fuck lil John, his productions are wack as well. Other than making a female shake her tities, what is the good thing behind his production ? Eminem has 1 good album, his 1st one. The rest is garbege......
    Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 03-08-2006 at 09:26 PM.

i think i'm high

^^ if u cant recognize why hes a good producer then youve never been behind the boards so there is no point in my explaining. why do you hate on xzibit and eminem when u know theyve put out dope material....hypacritical just a little bit....and the rest isn't garbage....you were listening to hiphop in the mid 80s?"Other than making a female shake her tities, what is the good thing behind his production ?" thats the moneyshot right there, the giveaway youre full of shit. where are you from, i don't believe you...you're one immature mother fucker for your age then....pathetic.....someone so old still doesn't get it. listen man everything you say is a lie...and it comes off strong....stop fakin the funk and be who you are...you're too angry and try too hard....

Realness

It doesnt matter how you put it. Even in the early 90s there were some peeps saying hiphop sucks now (not as good as 70s and 80s).

But I will agree that I dislike a lot the new stuff.

Nevertheless the old southern stuff is actually good....but is long out of print.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

I like this argument between snapple and bloodysword.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

emceeeees kick tha bucket

Shut the f** up. U must one of those 14 year old kids that like Nelly & Lil John. Your favorite rapper is probably Eminem.
    Why do you say that? Is it because he called you out for stating the obvious? On the real, everything you said was a big NO SHIT, good points, but the whole website is already fucking aware that hip-hop is going downhill as far as quality goes.
    Boston - NYC

emceeeees kick tha bucket

Bitch ass. When i started listening to hip-hop in the mid 80's u were still in your mama's dippers. Yes Xzibit iz fuckin' wack now !!! All those wack commercial tracks he be coming out with are good to you ?
    Fuck lil John, his productions are wack as well. Other than making a female shake her tities, what is the good thing behind his production ? Eminem has 1 good album, his 1st one. The rest is garbege......
    The mid fuckin 80's? Word? You sound like a fucking ten year old in this thread.
    Boston - NYC

ya i agree with u hiphop is wack but its coming back my mans epmd are back in the mix once again be on the look out for the 7th lp coming soon thats going be pure 90s epmd shit i posted the link allready so check its in the hiphop area tell me what u think of that track with epmd redman and das efx i

Sbs Youre A Shitty Bloody Tampon Go Hop On Division's Swanson Mcgubes Faggit

"I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"

i think i'm high

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz
    I like this argument between snapple and bloodysword.

hah i got fans now. i hope this isn't just an internet argument i hope this kid opens his mind up more and changes himself, for his and hiphops sake(but mainly hiphop )

Realness