Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liquid water on Saturn moon could support life

Space Cadet

Default Beam me outta here! Naw my Wiz wouldn't allow it ! LOL

LOL .... sorry I'm just laughing my ass off from someone's earlier comment (And I didn;t have time to quote) but Yo what Son is trying to say is True ..

Life On Our Planet is Going Str8 to the Gutter I mean don't get me wrong it's a beautiful struggle but hmmm it is interesting that water was found on one of saturn's moons .... keeps me open minded ... but I can't seem to care about what these fucking Scientists have to say ... because tomorrow I gotta go to Work Damnit ....

I'm more concerned with our own existance ... that Climate Shift ain't no joke ... I mean come on ... We fucked up a perfectly lush and fertile planet ...(Well there's some jistory there but that neither here or there)

P.E.A.C.E.

word.

Ima move to saturnz moon soon enuff...
    My boyz got a crib up thea.... they say life is so... light ina sense......
    and fuccin a girl is...... rather........ better ina sense.........

-peace.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH $icka Than Aidz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f
    the ring of staturn is part made by water from the geysers blasting water miles above its surface or ice crystils i might say

what falls back down to the surface turns to snow

pretty cool
    that sounds awesome

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f
    it will benifite the way ur living...lol
    could change the way u think of a god..see if they look up to a god..or are they gods

or lets say the water on this planet could cure aids

any thing is possable when ur looking at stuff like that..alian material
    lighter cars bla bla bla

what up princ ///// and timbs long time no see

peace
    yeah well these cocksuckers better find something that we can use in the next century or they need to shut that dumb shit down.

spending billions of our fuckin money so scientists can lord over us some uselss knowledge. bollocks!
    Christianity = White Supremacy

lets say for example a new organism is found to live on another planet.

by studying that organisms biology, phylogeny and mechanistic biological history we could then approach our own biology from a novel new objective point of view

with this knowledge we could potentially furthr understand how living systems work

this knowledge, like i said earlier would be so important that it cant even be quantified.

but for simplicities sake, lets say this new organism happens to have a genetic mechanism similar to organisms on earth..and lets say for simplicities sake, that after testing is performed, it is found that this organism's "dna" (assuming they replicate thru dna, because for all we know, "dna" is an earth mechanism) contains evidence that in this organisms prior evolutionary history that it is closely ties to plantlife.

with this information we could extract and sequence those components and apply them to life on earth.. the beenfit in this is that certain plants (and their genetic code) are immune to many things that affect other life forms on earth..etc etc

but that would just be the tip of the iceberg

with knowledge of life existing on other planets, this would sell human understanding by a leap and a bound

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

Quote Originally Posted by My First Timbs
    lets say for example a new organism is found to live on another planet.

by studying that organisms biology, phylogeny and mechanistic biological history we could then approach our own biology from a novel new objective point of view

with this knowledge we could potentially furthr understand how living systems work

this knowledge, like i said earlier would be so important that it cant even be quantified.

but for simplicities sake, lets say this new organism happens to have a genetic mechanism similar to organisms on earth..and lets say for simplicities sake, that after testing is performed, it is found that this organism's "dna" (assuming they replicate thru dna, because for all we know, "dna" is an earth mechanism) contains evidence that in this organisms prior evolutionary history that it is closely ties to plantlife.

with this information we could extract and sequence those components and apply them to life on earth.. the beenfit in this is that certain plants (and their genetic code) are immune to many things that affect other life forms on earth..etc etc

but that would just be the tip of the iceberg

with knowledge of life existing on other planets, this would sell human understanding by a leap and a bound
    Also some of these religious spastics will have something else to pretend doesn't exist

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco