Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Gay People?

The Thrill of It All spammy sosa's Avatar

alex jones is fucking incredible

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Alex Jones should challenge Glenn Beck to a landmine headbutting contest.

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
    "lmmfao - booty hole pleasure is "The SHit"

you don't know what you're missing"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    ha.....haha......ha!

om quite suprised to hear you say that

"but if you're against getting do do scrapes on your dick from fucking booty holes, you should also be against getting pee pee in your mouth from eatin the pussy in 69 situations -
    if you're gonna be clean, be fully clean -"

meh....yeah eye said Meh....
    eye reckon da difference is...
    Yoni nectar can give you energy....
    either via absorbing it or drinking it....
    eye have heard that drinking it opens up the Pineal gland...
    you know...where Yacob met god face to face....
    and eye did have the oppurtunity to sex a super vegan
    a few years back and absorbing that stuff got me
    so energized....too energized...eye damn near got manic off
    that spooge...it tasted like spring water....but om digressing

pee pee and poo poo on the other hand is waste material....
    pee pee is good if you on a life boat in the middle
    of the ocean.....but....thats about it

so basically theres nothing comming out of the butthole
    that gives any kind of energy.....poop on the skin
    isn't good for anyones health.....poop belongs in the toilet
    or in the woods somewhere....

as far as the pee pee goes.....
    you can have homegirl take a shower before you 6'9
    her and that should get rid of all the pee pee....

"getting mucous in your mouth from kissing some chick is nasty too "

true.....but a internallly clean and properly nourished woman
    isn't gonna have too much mucus....

"just lay down in a missionary position when it's time to make babies - making her cum will make her crave the sex even more - and that will make her a slut eventually - that hunger she can't control even though she fronts like she got her shit together

but me, i'm a nasty nigga - "

yeah eye cee dat....LOL

sunny winters...eye stick by mah story....bootyhole sex is like
    dumpster diving......PEACE!!!!!!!!!
    pure pee can cure blindness innit

No Father to my stench

Default fffffffff

"don't be surprised - i'm a fucked up person"

naw sunny you a little slice of heaven owl tell you whut

"i'm talking about Pee droplets gettin in your mouth while you bury your face between the meat sleeves - there is no avoiding it - now if you wanna tell yourself that pee pee is the yoni nectar of a virgin vegan, that's on you - lol - "

during the sex act the pee pee tunnel gets closed off...
    eye know....eye was a chronic masterbater for like
    15 years....you can't pee when you fuckin....
    if she goes in the shower and cleans the kitty
    kat nice theres not gonna be no pee pee....
    the only thing thats gonna be comming out is
    pre-cum and cum....and that stuff is good for the health

the only way pee gonna be commin out is if something
    is wrong with her plumbing.....

"and so does pee pee and mouth mucous - shit streaks on your dick would be safer than pee pee and someone elses mucous in your mouth i would think - waste on your dick is safer than waste in your mouth - if you are eating the pussy, you are also eating, drinking excretion - waste - pussies sweat also - sweat is waste/excretion - do you also lick hot titties in the summer time ?"

om sorry.....but in regards to bodily fluids Poop is the one thing you don't want on your skin.....Urine would be second thing you don't want...mucus third....but yeah.....poopie is just the worst of the worst.....

its funny....om writing a love poem to this woman om trying to get with and one of the lines is..."eye wanna drink a cup of your buttcrack sweat"

sweat is no problem....eye just jogged this morning in the free sauna AKA summer weather and mah body was drenched in sweat....it looked like eye wet mah pants....eye swallowed alot of sweat this morning....no problems!!!!!!! now if eye had really pissed mah pants this morning people who walk by me would smell urine and problably start laughing at me cuz om a god damned savage who peed himself.....

eye used to wet the bed till eye was like 14 years old....eye know first hand you don't want urine anywhere except the toilet....it stink.....a battle with a pee stain is one you will not win!!!!!

as far as mucus goes....a clean vegan female don't have no mucus poppin off.......eye barely have any mucus left in mah body anymore.....

"she cannot shower out the pee pee that is inside of her - lol"

if she cannot then she got kidney/bladder issues...

"just like she cannot enema all of the do do up in her intestines - but it would be easier to get the do do out than it would to get the pee pee out"

if her bladder and kidneys are healthy her plumbing will cut off that tunnel and she can get all the pee pee out...

"the mucous and the pee will go in your mouth though, while the shit will only get on your dick - you can wipe the shit off, but you cannot wipe your throat out"

thats why you gotta fuck a vegan chick....no mucus....

wow....eye woulda never thought eye would have this debate with sunny winters....PEACE!!!!!!

No Father to my stench

Default ffffffff

"butt when you do shit like this, you should get fucked up"

pretty much....you bring up a good point...personally..if someone put a gun to mah head and told me to pat a dudes butt or they gonna shoot me.....eye would choose the gun shot.....but in professional sports.....dudes pat they teamates on the booty all fuckin game......

which leads me to the thesis that the majority of professional athletes are fuckin faggots!!!!!!!!

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

this thread is disgusting

put your clothes back on

anyone indulging in such base sexual practices build an appetite for destruction

disciplining yourself against such practices is like pulling a girdle around a volcano expecting that to keep it under wraps - and this leads to violence and extreme violence -

sickness is sickness - addressing the sickness is the beginning to healing - but you'd have to let a doctor know what is bothering you when you are sitting on that cold metal table - you don't want him to tell you what he wants to tell you your problem is - he'll most likely pick the most expensive one to fix -

No Father to my stench

Default ffffffffff

"put your clothes back on"

hahahahahaaha....

naw its time to get dirty again...one mow time...

"disciplining yourself against such practices is like pulling a girdle around a volcano expecting that to keep it under wraps - and this leads to violence and extreme violence -"

a raw vegan diet and being internally clean will help with that...clean internal organs, clean bloodstream...fasting too...right about now mah sexuality is asleep and thats good cuz the last fiasco with dat bitch was a result of too much flirting and sexuality...since her eye have not flirted with a single female....eye recently did a 10 day fast and during the fast eye wondered if eye would ever get an erection ever again...then one of mah fresh out of high school neighboorhood females came up behind me and rubbed me affectionately on mah shoulder and he became erect immediatly...eye was like YES!!!!....he stilll works....but naw....no violence....om gonna take mah sweet time choosing mah next female cuz eye want her to be the last sexual partner eye ever have....

"sickness is sickness - addressing the sickness is the beginning to healing - but you'd have to let a doctor know what is bothering you when you are sitting on that cold metal table - you don't want him to tell you what he wants to tell you your problem is - he'll most likely pick the most expensive one to fix - "

care to elaborate?????

okay..eye be thinking about this little debate beetween you and eye sunny winters in real life so here's what eye think
    1)if eye shit on mah self...dammit om going to go take a shower...problably gonna throw those clothes away...eye generally like showering after eye drop turd anyways...
    2)if eye piss on mah self...dammit om going to go take shower....problably throw those clothes away too...
    3)if eye get a runny nose om just gonna wipe it and keep it moving...no shower
    4)alot of times after eye work out being drenched with sweat eye don't even take a shower...

you get mah point? anal sex is fee-who'll fee

Knowcheese

i'm a nasty fuckin clean person - there is no debate

lol - but remember somewhere you wrote that even if there were no women on the planet you'd still wash your ass ?

if there were only men on the planet, you would have never learned how to wash your ass - if there were no women, men would never wash they ass -

No Father to my stench

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    Knowcheese

i'm a nasty fuckin clean person - there is no debate

lol - but remember somewhere you wrote that even if there were no women on the planet you'd still wash your ass ?

if there were only men on the planet, you would have never learned how to wash your ass - if there were no women, men would never wash they ass -
    nasty fuckin clean person....hillarious!!!!!

well....dayum...eye love you so much sunny eye wanna agree with you but really....NOBODY taught me how to wipe mah ass properly...my mom did not teach me correctly...my father didn't either...they basically just threw me in the bathroom with sum toilet paper and we all know you can't clean you ass properly with just toilet paper unless you got the healthiest BM's on the planet

eye really learned how to do it correctly on mah own...basically high school rolled around....eye really wanted to get sum pussy...eye was still getting shit stains...and eye figured it out on mah own...

so maybe what eye just wrote does prove your point..

but really...eye think without women civilized men who don't want filthy diseased assholes would still clean they ass properly....

maybe we can channell the first human who came out of tripple darkness.....

*knowcheeze lights a candle and looks into a crystal ball*

thats why we really need to start a foundation to get adults to teach they ceeds to clean they ass problem...cuz women ain't teaching they ceeds to do it correctly for the most part....