Default Re: Raekwon - Immobilarity

i liked this album 8 out of 10
    power is one of the best songs on the cd

Quote Originally Posted by abasi
    i liked this album 8 out of 10
    power is one of the best songs on the cd
    WHUT!?

I liked the album, people hate to much on Immobilarity.

Great songs: Sneakers, The Table(!!!), Yae Yo, Casablanca, Live From NY, Heart To Heart & Jury(Bad Chorus tho)

Bad songs: Power, Raw & Pop Shit(couldn't believe that Rae actually did this one)

▓PNL Productionz▓ 4th Day Legend's Avatar

I love this album...
    ...the beats are hot, intro, casablanca, jury, live from NY, the table
    the song with method man, yae-yo and...
    ...I say it now and I said it before that only problem with this album is
    featurings (more WU clan or fam) and 3-4 bad beats...

peace

Real Life bang's on my 12's.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho

i just got this album and i dont see why theres so much hate on it i think its dope as fuck
    All down to opinion i suppose.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Shit Is damn near classic.... I'm bored I'll review

Intro - Don't Rate Intro's But listen to it so you can get the plot of the album.

Yae Yo- Ok bad start off track, it's kinda average, I hate this fucking beat. 3/5

Casablanca- Fuckin Fire! Lyrics are hot just listen, this beat is fire what the fuck is people hatin' for? Rae is rippin this shit, listen. 5/5

100 Rounds- Classic! Rae ripped this shit! Beat is fucking fire. "Wu-Tang emblem, sucess make a nigga tremble, 9 of us stand 9 resemble" Rae is rippin it Listen."You's a student fucking with a principle". 5/5

Real Life- Shit is fire! Why is people continue to hate? IDK the beat is fire! Lyrics are on point. Raekwon is on point. 5/5

Power - Ok, ok not a Fire track but still something you can Bang in ya whip. Listen to Superbs verse. Get the fuck outta here! 4/5

Skit

All I Got Is You Pt.II - I love you Raekwon but this is weak. The beat annoys the hell out of me. I feel the lyrics but it's just not working. That siging is fuckin wack. 3/5

Jury - This is a good track. Song is very good, he's spitting real shit right here. Beat is good enough to keep the song on. 4/5

Fuck Them - Shit is nice right here, tell me you not feeling this??? Meth verse could've been better but Rae still holds it down. 4.5/5

Skit 2

Live From New York - Classic! Tell me this song is wack. It's not everything is on point enough said. 5/5

My Favorite Dred- A Lil something right here, not really nothing big, a skippable track. 4/5

Friday - Nice fast pace track right here. Shit is nice. 4/5

The Table - Another Classic! Rae kills it, Masta has a classic verse on here, it's sounds like a poem though lol. 5/5

Sneakers - Another classic right here! Pete rock kills it. Rae hits ya'll up with different flavors. 5/5

Raw - Ok, ok I'm feeling this shit but ya'll not so imma split it up. Me=4/5 you=3/5

Pop Shit - Kinda weak right here, beat is weak Lyrics are nice but can't hold it up, and he's resusing some lyrics from the prevoius tracks. 3/5

Heart to Heart - Lyrics are hot but I hate this fucking beat kills the song. 3/5

Forecast - This is like a pre outro right here I won't rate.

Outro - Dont rate outros

Overall 4.5/5 Shit is Fire. Ya'll Probaly like you got some weak raiting for some tracks. LYRICS ARE ON POINT GOD! You can tell Rae is in his prime 5/5 on lyrics. beats are good there are some fuck ups though. 4/5.
    Last edited by Hollow Dartz; 10-20-2006 at 07:30 PM.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by k-man
    Immobilarity would be Raekwon's best album if he didn't set the bar so fuckin' high on Cuban linx.
    Hmm.. Funny, you could also say that this is Rae's worst album if he didn't set the bar so fuckin' low with Lex Diamond Story.

But anyway, I like Immobilarity. As somebody said earlier, I think that people hate on it due to the lack of Wu-production.. Dope album anyways...
    Last edited by t--m; 06-08-2006 at 12:06 AM.

8.5/10.

This album is like 7,5/10 (Rae's lyrics & flow were 10/10 but beats only 5/10). The Table is one of my best tracks ever (the only one beat on this album which desrves 10/10). Other tracks that're dope: Casablanca, Jury, Live From New York, Sneakers & Friday. Some beats were just terrible, like on Fuck Them... It was a shame that two rap legends, Rae & Meth, had to spit over such cheesy beat. Overalll, Raekwon's rap was classical on this, but production pretty fucked up Immobilarity.

sneakers is dope as fuck. rae is HUNGRY as fuck on that track. album would have been sick as fuck if the beats weren't as mediocre as fuck.

theyre both mad cheap and i love cuban linx so which is better immobilarity or lex diamond story
    cos i wanna cop sumthin to bump until cl2 arrives
    can someone tell me who produced these albums?

get immobilarity. i think american cream team did a lot of production, plus Pete Rock did "sneakerS"

^^^yeh i heard sneakers and 100 rounds

i heard from lex diamond smith bros which is dope and ice cream 2 which sucked
    i shoulda had this album time ago tho, even if the beats is weak

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

ya Cuban's a classic debut..........but this is prob Rae's best album, pure rae, beats are hott....bangin intro.......the cds fire

Some beats are really whack which Rae still kills but some beats are also VERY HARD like Live from N.Y. and Rae kills.. definitly this is a hip hop fans must have in the collection