Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Capone

The only song I can respect on it is Hand On My 9.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho

Nope I ain't gon buy that. Just saw the review on Rapreviews.com, and I trust it. Music Vibes : 5 Lyric Vibes : 5
    Capone review on Rapreviews.com
    "That little baby you have in your arms is going to die of heart failure before you do, if you keep feeding her/him trash."
    "If we treated America the way it has treated our people, we would be called terrorists, rapists, thieves, murderers."

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
    R.I.P. Poetic

"With the inclusion of obvious mixtape material and other sub par Capone performances, this release either marks the further deterioration of Capone from his CNN days or indicates that this project isn't as official or though out as Capone's previous album. It's definitely not the worst release I've heard by far, but it sounds more like a mixtape than an official Capone album. Some of the tracks are definitely worth peeping by fans of CNN and New York Street-hop, but otherwise Capone does little to differentiate himself from every other NY rapper. As a personal fan I still prefer to hear Capone spitting generic tracks over the latest mixtape cat, but next time around he'll need to step his game up."
    "That little baby you have in your arms is going to die of heart failure before you do, if you keep feeding her/him trash."
    "If we treated America the way it has treated our people, we would be called terrorists, rapists, thieves, murderers."

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
    R.I.P. Poetic

its not a bad album but i do think its less official than his first album though. That album was good and it had like 20 tracks on it.

His new album is very disappointing compared to P.T.G. , p.t.g. was that shit.. very hard very new york the best track on the new album is the first track. that's it. His choice of production was very poor, he should have just stayed with the heatmakers. P.t.g. is definitely worth supporting but menace 2 society is a major let down compared to what P.T.G. offers.
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

I think the last song is the hottest, fallen soldiers when he does a verse like 2 pac and then big