Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The War On Swine !

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Default The War On Swine !

pork is salty even when you don't season it with salt

reason is - because the pig has little to no sweat glands and cannot get rid of the toxins in its system - this is why it rolls around in the mud - to cool itself off - we all know what sweat taste like - if you played a hard game of ball - or ran track and sweated some of it got in your mouth -

that worm you mentioned is very real - its called the trichina worm -

the trichina worm in it lodges on to muscles, travels through the spinal fluid and finally to the brain - and is the cause of alot of illnesses and dis - ease.

despite what the so called experts say, this worm is dam near
    indestructible - even when pork is cooked thoroughly they can still be found

shure it can be made to taste good - but just about anything can

Definition of Trichina spiralis

Trichina spiralis: is a parasitic worm that lives in the intestines and causes a serious illness known as trichinosis.

The eggs usually enter the body via raw or undercooked pork, sausage or bear meat. In the intestines, the eggs hatch, mature, and migrate to other parts of the body through the bloodstream and the lymphatic system.

Early symptoms include vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal cramps. In time, a high fever, puffiness of the face and muscle pain develop.

Eventually the worms can penetrate the muscles, the heart and the brain and can cause death.

Treatment with an anti-worm drug such as thiabendazole, as well as bed rest and a physician's care, can cure trichinosis. Recovery may take several months. Diagnosis of trichinosis sometimes requires analysis of a tissue sample (biopsy) taken from muscle.

http://www.medterms.com/script/main/...ticlekey=12513

TRICHINA [trichina] , common name for species of roundworm of the phylum Nematoda .

The species Trichinella spiralis is an important parasite, occurring in rats, pigs, and man, and is responsible for the disease trichinosis .

The small adult worms mature in the intestine of an intermediate host such as a pig.

Each adult female produces batches of up to 1,500 live larvae, which bore through the intestinal wall, enter the blood and lymphatic system, and are carried to striated muscle tissue........

http://www.encyclopedia.com/html/t/trichina.asp

The most common way that humans become infected with trichinosis is by eating raw or undercooked pork.

People can also become infected by eating wild game, such as bear, cougar, fox, dog, wolf, horse, seal, or walrus.

Within a few days, the victim becomes feverish and experiences abdominal symptoms:

pain, nausea, vomiting, and watery stools. A few days later the victim may still have pains in the joints, headaches, and swelling of the face.

In addition, severe pain develops in the muscles of the limbs, in the chest, and in the eyes.

Breathing is often painful because the diaphragm becomes heavily infected. The illness gradually subsides after seven to 14 days, although it can be fatal for about five percent of people. As of now, there is no known specific treatment for trichinosis, but it can be prevented.

Trichina cysts in meat can be destroyed completely by thoroughly cooking the meat to 170° F (77° C) or by freezing the meat for three to four weeks. Cured or smoked pork is not safe for consumption.

why eat something that has to be cured in the first place ?

http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/t.../trichina.html

T
    he hog is unclean. Swine actually have running sores under their hooves. Prove this to yourself. Visit a farm where swine are raised, lift up the front hoof of a hog, and apply a little pressure to the hog's toes. You will find greenish matter oozing out from between the toes. This is one small outlet for the various heinous, filthy poisons which that pig has taken into its body.

www.yahweh.com/PWMags/PW01-05/health.htm

Quite frequently, this oozing artery becomes stopped up and the poison backs up into the hog's system.

When this befalls the pig, it will have very sore feet to the point where it can barely walk.

Greenish growths are then formed on various parts of its body. At this point the feed lot operator takes this pig to market for slaughter before this pig dies on him.

This is far more common than many may ever believe.
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 03-14-2006 at 09:55 PM.

Trichinosis is the name of the disease that originates with the Trichina worm, which is scientifically named the trichinella spiralis. The trichina worm is one of the nineteen worms found in swine, not to mention lice on hogs or the various swine diseases such as rickets, thumps, and mange.

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

I really need to stop eating pork, the other day I went to my abuelas house, and she made roast swine for my birthday. Being polite I decided to eat it, but my grandmother usually doesn't use alot of seasoning in food because it bothers her stomache. When I was eating it, it tasted like dirt and sweat and it was just fucking disgusting. If you're a pork eater, make yourself some pork with NO seasoning, the taste will make you sick.

I probably won't ever eat it again.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

i been off this stuff for so long that the smell alone makes me sick

oh man. i think i should stop eating pork. that's disgusting.
    ]browndogg*]

Quote Originally Posted by v4d3r
    The swine was an unaturally made being made of a combination of it carrying various worms and diseases. The tape worm zygots come out of the putrid meat of a dead pig's flesh when you pour rum on it and lay it out on the sun. They look vile.

They even nastier when they are adults.

IMO - no need to tempt fate with something Enki told us not to eat.

__________________________________________________ ______________

WHAT JELLO IS MADE OF

gelatin

One entry found for gelatin.
    Main Entry: gel·a·tin
    Variant(s): also gel·a·tine /'je-l&-t&n/
    Function: noun
    Etymology: French gélatine edible jelly, gelatin, from Italian gelatina, from gelato, past participle of gelare to freeze, from Latin -- more at COLD
    1 : glutinous material obtained from animal tissues by boiling; especially : a colloidal protein used as a food, in photography, and in medicine
    2 a : any of various substances (as agar) resembling gelatin b : an edible jelly made with gelatin
    3 : GEL 2

GELATIN IS ALSO FOUND IN SOME CANDY - MAMBAS - STARBURST ....ETC.... THEY USUALLY USE THE PIG TO MAKE GELATIN - ITS ALSO FOUND IN GEL CAPS THAT COVER CERTAIN PILLS AND VITAMINS -

yes alot of gelatin is made off grinded up pig bones and tissue

and eating this can still cause you to get sick -

Gelatin (US spelling) or gelatine (British spelling) (used to make Jell-o and other desserts) is made from the boiled bones, skins and tendons of animals.

An alternative substance is called Agar-Agar, which is derived from seaweed.

Another is made from the root of the Kuzu. Agar-Agar is sold in noodle-like strands, in powdered form, or in long blocks, and is usually white-ish in color.

http://www.ivu.org/faq/gelatine.html
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 03-15-2006 at 01:46 AM.

oh yeah - i forgot about skittles -

Gelatin

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
    For the art collective, see Gelitin. Gelatin (also gelatine) is a translucent brittle solid substance, colorless or slightly yellow, nearly tasteless and odorless, which is created by prolonged boiling of animal skin, connective tissue or bones. It has many uses in food, medicine, and manufacturing. Substances that contain or resemble gelatin are called gelatinous. Gelatin is also known as E number E441. So as Polina says: Skittles, taste the animal skin, connective tissue an bones!