Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The War On Swine !

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Well me in my momma dukes discussed it and agreed we will probably turn to a vegetarian lifestyle, eliminating meat from our diets unless it's fish.

I guess it's settled than.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

That pig has been dead for 5 months and your just now eating it ?

thats a classic quote

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Yea I remember that one lol

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

Elijah was right and exact

print this one out and give it to your neighbors

How about chicken?

Ian Coghill, Vice Chairman of the Environmental Health Office's Food Safety Committee says that chicken should carry a government health warning on the packet, like cigarettes.

Consider this: Chickens may be fed the flesh and by-products of any other animals including sheep (which may be infected with scrapie) and cattle (which may be infected with BSE), dead (through disease) chickens and chicken excrement.

Clean?

In 1991 the Atlanta Constitution did a special report on the poultry industry. Of 84 federal poultry inspectors interviewed, 81 said that thousands of birds tainted or stained with feces which a decade ago would have been condemned, are now rinsed and sold daily. Seventy-five of the inspectors said that thousands of diseased birds pass from processing lines to stores every day. Poultry plants often salvage meat, cutting away visibly diseased or contaminated sections, and selling the rest as packaged wings, legs or breasts, said 70 inspectors. Richard Simmons, inspector at a ConAgra plant said "Practically every bird now, no matter how bad, is salvaged. This meat is not wholesome. I would not want to eat it. I would never, in my wildest dreams, buy cut-up parts at a store today."

And just listen to USDA Inspector Ronnie Sarratt: "I've had birds that had yellow pus visibly coming out of their insides, and I was told to save the breast meat off them and even save the second joint of the wing. You might get those breasts today at a store in a package of breast fillets. And you might get the other in a pack of buffalo wings." Previously, inspectors used to condemn all birds with air sacculitus, a disease that causes yellow fluids and mucus to break up into the lungs. In an 1989 article in Southern Exposure, USDA inspector Estes Philpott of Arkansas estimated that he was forced to approve 40 percent of air sac birds that would have been condemned 10 years ago.
    Are you going to stop eating chicken now? ... lol ....

Out of the mouths of babes comes this news. Budding scientist, 12-year-old Jasmine Roberts from Benito Middle School in Tampa, Fla., has created a science fair project that has lots of grown-ups sitting up and taking notice. Her conclusion: Ice at fast food restaurants is laced with bacteria. Lots of it.

Tampa Bay Online reports that Roberts examined the amount of bacteria in the ice served at fast food restaurants and the amount of bacteria in the toilet bowl water in those same restaurants. The toilet bowl water was cleaner 70 percent of the time.

Even Roberts found the results to be startling. She told Tampa Bay Online reporter Michele Sager, "I thought there might be a little bacteria in the ice, but I never expected it to be this much. And I never thought the toilet water would be cleaner."

The study: Roberts collected ice samples from five fast food restaurants near the University of South Florida, including self-service dispensers inside the restaurants and in drinks served through the drive-through windows. Then she collected samples of water from the toilets in those same restaurants. All the samples were placed in sterile containers. She tested them in a lab at the H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center, where she volunteers with a University of South Florida professor.

The results: In four of the five restaurants, the ice that came from the self-service machines had more bacteria than the toilet water, reports Tampa Bay Online. Three of the five cups of ice from the drive-through windows had more bacteria than the toilet water. The bacteria in the ice included fecal coliform or E. coli, which can only come from the feces of warm-blooded animals.

How did the bacteria get into the ice? Roberts suspects either the machine was not properly cleaned or an employee with soiled hands touched the ice.

Geoff Luebkemann, the Florida state official whose agency is responsible for regulating hotels and restaurants, told Tampa Bay Online, "Ice machines are part of the health inspections. There are a lot of factors that have to be considered, like how accurately did she gather and test her specimens. Plus, comparing the ice to toilet water can be misleading because there are acceptable levels of bacteria for water."

Not so says Galina Tuninskaya, vice president of Applied Consumer Services, a private lab that tests drinking water. "No levels of fecal coliform or E. coli are acceptable," she told Tampa Bay Online. "If you find that, you've got a problem."

In case you wondered, Roberts won the science fair.

Quote Originally Posted by iniquity
    Are you going to stop eating chicken now? ... lol ....

its been off my menu for many years now

chicken is my fav meat haha
    i eat pork to..haha
    but not all the time
    mabe every sunday ill have some bacon or what ever

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f
    chicken is my fav meat haha
    i eat pork to..haha
    but not all the time
    mabe every sunday ill have some bacon or what ever

did you read any of the post in the beginning describing the problem with pork ?

yea...never felt sick in my life from eating pork
    22 years nothing yet
    some with my dad 42 years and nothing happen healthy
    no worms lol

yea...never felt sick in my life from eating pork
    22 years nothing yet
    some with my dad 42 years and nothing happen healthy
    no worms lol
    they are there - try not to eat it for 3 months then eat it again and you'll feel them moving around in your belly area

cool....haha
    naw i havnt ate it in a long tome cuz of my diet
    its been 5 months,,ill go and eat it to see

cool....haha
    naw i havnt ate it in a long tome cuz of my diet
    its been 5 months,,ill go and eat it to see
    bacon is pork too lol

so you may think that you have been off pork for a while but if you ate anything with gelatin or lard then you didn't calm the worm -

sausages also are usually made with pig casting

you have to make shure you rest from all swine to make this work

naw havent had bacon in 5 months haha
    i was saying thats around the only pork i eat....and it would be on a sunday

I respect those who don't eat pork, to each his own, but I think nothing is more sane and delicious than a good french sausage or italian ham. The problem is how the pork is treated, if you sting it with mad chemical shit like in the US and in a lot of countries, you get shit that is bad for the health, it ain't surprising.
    F.L.I.N.T.