Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eminem is nuts.

Eminem isn't wack. He was one of the best lyricist. He even killed Biggie on the mic once. But he told everything he had to say, and now almost everything he spits is wack. He's still a great lyricist, but his time is long time to shine is long time gone to me.

Aside his mic skills, this guy is one of the best and most talented producers out there.
    "That little baby you have in your arms is going to die of heart failure before you do, if you keep feeding her/him trash."
    "If we treated America the way it has treated our people, we would be called terrorists, rapists, thieves, murderers."

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
    R.I.P. Poetic

im sorry if i offended someone, ima edit my post. I gotta pick sides, am i gonna use the n-bomb or not. I say i wont all the time but im a big hypocrit, to me its like something you add to the very end of a crazy statement, like something exciting and hysterical. Im sorry tho, ill watch my mouth. peace
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist
    Aside his mic skills, this guy is one of the best and most talented producers out there.
    I'll have to disagree there. Not even close, all his beats sound the same, you can tell its Eminem within 5 second of it starting. Weak Dre copy, except for a few incredible ones he's made (Lose Yourself, moment of clarity)