Quote Originally Posted by stak84
    gay people dont bother anyone,
    theyre the most harmless fuckin
    group of people in the world,
    sure they suck dick but who
    cares they aint hurtin noone
    ROFL

Veteran Member

Killing people is to be avoided as much as possible. Whether they like men or women doesn't change this.

Killing people simply for their sexuality.....I would totoally disagree with this but I also agree with stak84, who the hell do gay people bother enough that they even want to exterminate them?

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by stak84
    gay people dont bother anyone,
    theyre the most harmless fuckin
    group of people in the world,
    sure they suck dick but who
    cares they aint hurtin noone

some people can't look further than their noses.

well then thugs next door ain't killin' you they just killed your fellow citizen.
    Last edited by sweet sista; 03-20-2006 at 01:20 AM.

Veteran Member

What are you saying?

Gay people aren't fucking me but they fuck my fellow human? lol

SHAOLIN STUDENT

no if you're fellow human has set his mind to be a stupid dog. there aren't much u can do but at least, showin' disapproval to his sickness is somethin'. i mean instead of supportin' him. anyway i wonder what prevents someone who is havin' an odd sick relationship to have it with your seven years old kid. it's all odd and it ain't necessarily hurtin' you in particualr.
    Beside, instead of wastin' all the money tryin' to find the kind of medicine or cure to their diseases why not to pay it to teach'em to stop gettin' the diseases.
    Last edited by sweet sista; 03-20-2006 at 11:53 PM.

Veteran Member

As for there diseases unless you are having unprotected sex or using needles how can you get it? So why should that bother me?

And child molestation is not the same as being gay.

Largely it does little to point out to people when they are doing something stupid. It is best to just worry about yourself. Who says you know what is best for everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by SubtleEnergies
    It is best to just worry about yourself. Who says you know what is best for everyone?
    TRUE IT SEEMS LIKE TOO MANY PEOPLE WORRY ABOUT WHAT GOES ON IN OTHER PEOPLES KINGDOM BUT ARE BLIND TO SEE THERE KINGDOM IS FALLING APART

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sista
    no if you're fellow human has set his mind to be a stupid dog. there aren't much u can do but at least, showin' disapproval to his sickness is somethin'. i mean instead of supportin' him. anyway i wonder what prevents someone who is havin' an odd sick relationship to have it with your seven years old kid. it's all odd and it ain't necessarily hurtin' you in particualr.
    Beside, instead of wastin' all the money tryin' to find the kind of medicine or cure to their diseases why not to pay it to teach'em to stop gettin' the diseases.
    Co-sign this ^

Gayness is so popular in American culture...we gotta counteract that with some truth.

Teaching the seeds that being gay is disgusting and backwards might help prevent them from getting confused by what they see going on around them, on t.v...and everywhere else.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

As for there diseases unless you are having unprotected sex or using needles how can you get it? So why should that bother me?
    what about oral sex, kisses ...

And child molestation is not the same as being gay.

Largely it does little to point out to people when they are doing something stupid. It is best to just worry about yourself. Who says you know what is best for everyone?
    i know it ain’t like it but i think it’s funny to say “BASED ON LAWS, child molestation ain’t okay” then just when the child grows up a little and have this odd relationship it become okay and the same laws twist and they go like “BASED ON LAWS ,a grownup molestation alright”
    i know that the difference is a grownup is usually considered as he is aware of his actions and the consequences of them which is not the same for a child. but does it mean that he is goin’ to do the right thing always. i know the probable answer to that is “no, but if he hurt someone he is goin’ to get punished by some law” so that makes me wonder about the effectiveness and the capability of the law itself to make the right decisions.

limme give you an example, when someone commits a crime like rapin’ little girl. the law sends him behind bars. and that’s good but does it stop those who are like him committing’ the same crime since all he is goin’ to get as a punish is sitting’ his a** behind bars for like seven or eight years i wonder what the difference between this and his old lifestyle. i mean we really need laws stop those who are like him. by teachin’ them but by givin’ the right punish that makes those criminal think twice before doin’ a thing. i usually like our laws but sometimes in some cases it really doesn’t do the work that they should by preventing’ the crimes.

i never claimed i know everythin’ aight!! and i know that i’m as human i have plenty alot of things i ain’t proud of but does that mean all kind of s*** we do are the same?! and does it mean that if i killed someone oneday and then i repented or not i just have to sit here and say killin’ people is okay coz i ain’t perfect and i don’t fit to say that it’s wrong.

i mean first there is absolutely nobody who never committed somethin’ wrong. and to wait until i become perfect to say that. i’ll die and i’ll still not even close.

yeah one more thing, if you ever found someone who is perfect then i think the one who did somethin’ wrong is the one who is suitable to talk about it coz he/she knows how the condition like.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Luna
    Co-sign this ^

Gayness is so popular in American culture...we gotta counteract that with some truth.

Teaching the seeds that being gay is disgusting and backwards might help prevent them from getting confused by what they see going on around them, on t.v...and everywhere else.
    yo what the f is the matter with you.

they are not causing any harm to you.

you dont have to teach anyone being gay is disgusting if thats what they are thats what they are. no need to make someone feel ashamed about who they are. is it right for people to demean any other kind of person black asian latino white whatever just because thats who they are? get a grip on life.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Veteran Member

Hahah kissing and oral sex?! Well maybe you are worried. But I am not gay and I am selection in who I let suck my dick so gays don't both me.

homophobia is just fuckin stupid like rascism, fascism etc is stupid. i wud feel sad if there was anotha holocaust, sad for society and i wud try to do summit in terms of helpin the victims.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey
    yo what the f is the matter with you.

they are not causing any harm to you.

you dont have to teach anyone being gay is disgusting if thats what they are thats what they are. no need to make someone feel ashamed about who they are. is it right for people to demean any other kind of person black asian latino white whatever just because thats who they are? get a grip on life.
    naw...if all the gays got killed, then Sicka than Aids would be sleeping with the fishies, that's a good thing.

Wu Vatican

jokes is jokes. but on the serious tip, its fucked up.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

run, away - slave!

who would be harmed if one (a gay holocaust) was to happened only those sympathetic and who feel they(gays) have something to contribute to the overall progress and welfare as and of this society?

my health wouldn't lose any sleep.