Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PS3 WorldWide Release In November

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

also they bumped the release date back to november... strategically placed right before christmas huh?

It all depends upon the price. I dont play games enough to pay more than $500 bucks on a system. So Ill wait and see. I put Xbox 360 on hold to wait to see what PS3 would be like. I might end up just getting 360 if the PS3 is gonna be over 500...

Arrived: July 13th 2oo3
    Departed: April 16th 2oo8

its supposed to be around £250

Shittin on E-Gangstas WuTangWarrior's Avatar

depends on the price man, i hope it aint gonna be too much or else im probably not gonna get one till like 2010 lol, game prices better not be high either

Veteran Member

PS3 will cost no more than 500-600 dollars. I know. The PS3 will make money off of their games, licensing, and accessories.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

why is this topic pinned?

long live sega dreamcast
    all the points have been made

Quote Originally Posted by Icurus
    PS3 will cost no more than 500-600 dollars. I know. The PS3 will make money off of their games, licensing, and accessories.

If so, i know there's gonna be a lot of people stealing shit to buy it. Breaking into houses and apartments and shit.

Veteran Member

Someone, on this thread said it will be around $399. Well, from various sources and people I know, that price most likely will be true.

Do not ask me for a link, this is from people in the business talking about sony strategy, but yeah, it looks like the PS3 will be 400 dollars at launch, and the 360 will have a price drop.

However, on the other hand, PS3 might be easier to find at launch than the 360 was back in nov. 2005. The rumors I'm hearing from peers is that if any shortage this coming november, expect there to be one for the nintendo revolution (which may not be called that at launch). Supposingly, the revo is difficult to make, and may have a shrotage due to major issues. So to fix those issues, if any, expect a huge shortage for the revolution, since it IS simultaneously launching in Japan, US, and the UK on november 22, 2006.
    (Date might change)
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Veteran Member

I'm not bias by any means, however, from what I'm hearing and most likely it is true. Expect the PS3 graphically to look better than the 360. They are using a new ATI Chip now, and it is better than their current 6800 that runs on PC.

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

man i better re up on some yae again.....damn......

It's widely believed that the PS3 will retail at around $400 (£350-ish). Sony would be stupid to sell at anything higher, given they'll be a year behind the Xbox 360. I wouldn't be suprised to see a slight hike in the price of games to compensate for selling their console at what they might claim to be a slight loss. The rise will only by five dollars/pounds I would expect though. Maybe there will be an interesting launch title thrown into the equation also, namely Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (which wasn't confirmed as a launch title, last i looked, but makes logical sense as it's always released around november time) and something new from the Square Enix quarter.

Chicks dig giant robots

its supposed to be around £250

cant wait

i might hhave to start pimping some broads out here to get some money

good looks lol

Definately gonna get out, looking forward to E3, they will show us some PS3 games there. Maybe the new Sonic.

no hate or nothing but where was the x-box sticky thread - what happend to equality - 6 nigah 6