Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PS3 WorldWide Release In November

LONG LIVE X-BOX!

question still stands *taps fingers on table whilst watching 36chambers*

ps3 is sounding great except the prices
    As the world turns i spread like germ.

I'll fuckin I'll fuckin tie you to a fuckin bedpost with your ass cheeks spread out and shit Right? Put a hanger on a fuckin stove and let that shit sit there for like a half hour Take it off and stick it in your ass slow like Tsssssssssssssssss

Quote Originally Posted by BlooHook
    Yeah, probably in about 2009

Check this article out.

According to this, after breaking down the prices of the parts of the PS3. It's gonna cost Sony at least $800+ just to make em. If they sold them for less then that then they'll be losing money. now I'm sure they'll think of a way to keep the price around $500. But the only way I can think is to overprice the accessories.

So don't be suprised if PS3 controllers are like $70 and the games are like $60-80 a piece.
    welcome to canada. because of our dollar games have been that much for longer than 10 years now i think.

ps3 isn't gonna be too cheap when it comes out, i'm gonna have to save up til maybe a year after it comes out.

prices will be at 400 to 450$
    with a 60 gb hard drive

..it will releass in november and when it does xbox will releas the new halo 3

its 2 times faster and powerfull compard to the new 360 and 35x faster then ps2

online features will be free and then thier are better online capabilities like keeping stats for a small price per month or yearly payments

also instead of going out and paying for games u can pay for them online
    were u can d/l strait to ur ps3 hard drive so getting a game and playing it will only take 5 to 10 mins haha

it will be reagion free.so i can play my shaw brother flicks reagoin 2 or 3 any time i want haha

more info and facts about prices and games will be released

on

Monday, May 8th at 4:00PM at the scea pre-E3 conference....

.................................................. ..............................

xbox 360 looks real good as my cuz got one with how it looks and plays ..and if the ps3 is 2 times faster and better graff
    then damn...time to buy a hi-def tv to go with this to make it more crayzie....

cuz the 360 with out the hidef looks good ..now try having it 2x better and on hidef....mmmmm

we will see..

i am saving now and will pre order with full payment so i cant pick it up when the line is down at the store the next day or i will wait for them to sell out and then go pick it up

haha

november is far tho

more infor will be upped after may 4

peace

info from playstation.com and ps3land.com

games to be realessed

here

http://ps3.ign.com/index/release.html

pics

rainbow six

brothers in arms

smack down vs raw

killzone

unreal 2007

those are games ima pick up all look good haha

thier are more but no pics

peace

any reps haha
    j/p

NAS, MOBB DEEP AND WU!!! Igotcha's Avatar

Yoo 1 hunnid, did they ever comfirm that the killzone 2 video was gameplay?

Veteran Member

Man ive been saving up for some new Technics turntable decks for like the past few months now. Theres no way in hell im gonna blow all that on this shit...

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
    Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"

haha

get the tables

this will seel out so u can save up for it another time
    prices are same as 360 ...and better then360 as in over all perfprmence

ima get 2
    sell one on ebay for 600 or more haha...so it will make it 200$ for me when its all said and done

it will be £300 in England so it will be about $500

Veteran Member

I have bad news for you guys. My boss is going to E3 for business, but he told me that most likely, which we'll find out at E3, is that the system will come out in Japan in november and release the American version in March 2007.

Sony doesn't want the system to be total region free (meaning dvds/blue-ray, the games might be region free though). Anyway, we will know the truth hopefully by the 8-10th.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Veteran Member

Apparantly, you guys have heard bny now and posted in the other threads, NOv. 17th in the date for US and UK. So, thats good, Sony made their promise on the release date. I hope they dont change their mind.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Damn, so many people dont listen to game developers anymore
    You only think that PS3 have better graf and all that, but lets see:

As you know at last years E3 Sony announced that ps3 would have double the processor power of 360, but this is false.
    ATI(360) calculates processin power in one way, and Nvidia(Ps3) in another way.
    They are infact nearly equal, i admit ps3 have a little more power, but ps3 havnt got the right software, so developers cant use all that processor power that it have.
    Microsoft used most of the time working on 360 developing a tool to use all the graphical power of its console.
    So in processin power, the winner goes to 360

Now for graphical power
    While Ps3 uses 'bout 3 of its seven cores on proccesin Hi-Def quality visuals, 360 got 10mb special ram, so 360 dont have to spend power on hi def at all, and 360 then can focus its power on other graphical stuff like bump-mappin and such.
    So in graphical power, the winner goes to 360

Best Controller
    Now that it was annouced that the ps3 only accepts 4 controllers for multiplayer instead of the previously stated 8, hehe
    And that the rumble feature was removed from the ps3, haha
    It may have some hard competetion, of course it got tilt-function but how can you integrate that into FPS?
    Plus they ripped the Game-Guide button from 360.
    The 360 controller have the rumble feature, can connect to pc(includin the wireless, this year)
    And so on.
    So for controller, the winner is 360

End of PS3 pwned part 1

i will end with some quotes

"Some guys do rubber ducks, some guys do tattoos" Peter Moore

"Wii: 200$
    360: 400$

PS3: 600$

Wii and 360 instead of one PS3 = Priceless"

So for PS3

Peace

EDIT: 360 will also have Grand Theft Auto the same day that PS3 will have it, so no ecsclusive there. Haah

EDIT 2: 360 will have the option to game with Windows Vista, and Windows mobiles.
    PS3 may have Blu-ray, but 360 have HD-dvd, so the ps3 wont be able to play your old dvd movies
    Last edited by believin; 05-13-2006 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Igotcha
    Yoo 1 hunnid, did they ever comfirm that the killzone 2 video was gameplay?
    They later confirmed that it was pre-rendered, and that it actually was not made by the guys who do Killzone